SASS Wire Forum

Defending the Alamo

Matthew Duncan

With the recent, constant changing of our historical narrative, defending our heritage has become a prickly pear covered mine field, the result of Political Correctness!!

If you take the entire bundle of rewrites as it stands, one must assume that the entire history of the American existence is and was wrong and that everything that these Euro-trash invaders did was criminal!!

We choose to defend our families and our property, with guns if necessary!  We work and save to build the kind of life that others openly covet.  We take responsibility for supporting the very government that seeks to take our savings and possessions and give them to those who demand to be rewarded for doing nothing and claim entitlement to things that they won’t work to earn. The same government that allows others to enter our country illegally and then rewards those same invaders with benefits that we that pay for those benefits can’t even obtain!!

I’m beginning to think that being a white person who accepts the idea that hard work and good citizenship is just plain wrong, stupid, and perhaps criminal!!

4 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Someone should play the Deguello, only from our side to the attackers....everywhere.

The meaning of playing it would be wasted, 40.  Nobody teaches history in school any more, remember?

3 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

The meaning of playing it would be wasted, 40.  Nobody teaches history in school any more, remember?

John, It doesn’t matter whether the morons understand it or not.  Cowards like that will get the Deguello’s message PDQ.  Besides, the WB’s (illegals) amongst them (if they are there) will know what it means, that’s for sure.  The Alamo was besieged by rioters recently, as you may know from the photos  posted earlier, and a group of armed citizens lined up to protect her!  Some of the thugs came up front to eyeball the armed citizens, but they’ll look a lot different lying dead with a couple bullets through them and into the ones behind them...and you can bet they know it.  

No real Texan will allow the Alamo to be desecrated if they can help it!

Cat Brules

27 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

No real Texan will allow the Alamo to be desecrated if they can help it!

Cat Brules

And most Tennesseans won't readily allow it either!!  Texas was bought with a lot of Tennessee blood!!

8 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

And most Tennesseans won't readily allow it either!!  Texas was bought with a lot of Tennessee blood!!

A bit of Alabama blood's in that ground, too. 

Ever hear of the Mobile Grays?  They served under Fannin's command and lost 30 men at Goliad.

And where was Col. Travis raised?

5 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Looks Photoshopped.

Naw.  That one fella's wearin' a Davy Crockett belt buckle.   :ph34r:

My nephew is in the Texas National Guard. He was activated a couple days ago but we don't know where he was sent.

He thought maybe he was going to San Antonio or maybe Austin but we don't know and have not heard from him.

If I here anything I will post it. He has been busy, he spent a year in Afghanistan but has not said much about it.

What Forty said!!

I'm pretty sure this is photoshopped as there doesn't seem to be any news archives on such an event.  However,  as a precaution, temporary fencing has been installed around the grounds.  The biggest problem has been removal/relocation of the  Alamo Centotaph, a push from George P. Bush.

Born Texan.....

On June 6, 2020 at 3:12 PM, Warden Callaway said:

Looks Photoshoped.

Probably.

SAN ANTONIO – After the Alamo Cenotaph was vandalized with red graffiti Friday morning, a group of armed men, who call themselves the Texas Freedom Force, was seen standing guard at the Alamo.

San Antonio police were notified around 1:30 a.m. Saturday about the armed men at the monument, with flags and lawn chairs, standing watch. 

The group claims the monument needs protection and that police were not providing it after it was recently vandalized. The Texas Freedom Force stayed on site for several hours during the night, authorities said.

image.jp2

5 hours ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

I'm pretty sure this is photoshopped as there doesn't seem to be any news archives on such an event....

Born Texan.....

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/05/30/group-of-armed-men-seen-standing-guard-in-front-of-the-alamo-cenotaph-overnight-police-say/

Archived