SASS Wire Forum

Who all is going to Wartrace tomorrow?

Tennessee williams

Wish I could be there!!  I had planned to shoot this’n, but last time I was up there, I suffered a minor setback with that bad foot and so I’m babying it ‘til it heals up!!

I need to get down there soon!  Papa Dave is tuning up a new SxS and I’m hoping it’ll be ready in time for me to shoot it some before Black Gold.  Maybe the mid-month or first of July!!

:FlagAm: Too long a drive for Annie and I, SORRY:(!  Gonna be in Silver City, NM next Wednesday through Monday camping and shooting with The Gila Rangers.  Actually up in the Mimbres.  Good break in run for the new pup, Riley.  He just got his SASS membership.  His alias is "THE Masked Rider of the Purple Sage". 

We are lookin forward to seeing all of you in OCT.  Somebody better treat me to some nanner puddin.  Annie is extremely allergic to bananas, so I never get to enjoy anything with nanners in it.
Hope all is well.  Have a blast in Wartrace!:D

Chas B 

1 hour ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Me & Imis & company are staying after to eat lunch at the pavilion. Bring a mater samich and join us. Sorry, no nanner pudin in our picanic baskets!

Millers is open for dine in.....

They got nanner puddin

4 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Millers is open for dine in.....

They got nanner puddin

Millers was our favorite until Feisty and I got ripped off terribly on a take out order.  Did not complain since we were 50 miles down the road when we opened the package.  So, its lunch at the pavilian with my "great grand nephew" and others.

Looking forward to another great match.

9 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

We are shooting tomorrow! Registration starts at 8:30 and safety meeting is at 9:30. It's gonna be a good match. Word is, Randy St Eagle will be on the warpath!

I plan to be there but my hip and knee will have to get a lot better before I can get on the Warpath! I'm going to leave it up to Tennessee to show them how it's done. Remind him their's a nanner split at the DQ when the match is over and he'll shoot 14 second stages so he can get done sooner.

Randy

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I plan to be there but my hip and knee will have to get a lot better before I can get on the Warpath! I'm going to leave it up to Tennessee to show them how it's done. Remind him their's a nanner split at the DQ when the match is over and he'll shoot 14 second stages so he can get done sooner.

Randy

Well, I teaked my knee getting off the mower today so we'll both be laid up! Where's my ibuprofen?!

I was there.  Hope everyone had a good time.  It was humid but I wore a long sleeve shirt all week working in hay field.  Cab tractor but AC quit in 15 minutes on 1st day..  Drank a lot of water all week.  River City Bly helped.with steel on Friday.  Deadwood Miner and Bly helped finish setup this morning.  If not for these 2 fine cowboys don’t think I would have made through the day.  I was hot tired and worn out at the end.  Also need to thank Hopalong Mac, Chickamauga Slim for being RO’s.  I also need to thank all the hard workers on my posse.  These guys and gals got me through the day.

Whiskey

It was a great match stages were a lot of fun , plenty of cold water to drink 

40 plus Shooters great competition what more could A feller  want                      “Nanner split” maybe?
I was an actual eye  witness to the nanner peel incident !

Big thanks to the Wartrace Regulators for a great match. My better half "May B Knott", my son "Wild Jay" and I all had a clean match. Jay couldn't quite beat the old man, but I don't think that will last much longer, He is getting faster and I'm getting older LOL.

6 hours ago, Ranger Dan said:

Big thanks to the Wartrace Regulators for a great match. My better half "May B Knott", my son "Wild Jay" and I all had a clean match. Jay couldn't quite beat the old man, but I don't think that will last much longer, He is getting faster and I'm getting older LOL.

Congratulations on all of y’all shooting “Clean”. 

Randy

2 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

I stand corrected. It apparently was a case of tripsy doodle combined with a bad case of nanner hands. Just watched it. Subscribed

Yeah, I stepped off my mower the day before and tweaked my knee some way or other. When I took that big left step it hurt like the dickens! Atleast thats the excuse I'm using til I come up with a better one.:ph34r:

"tweaked knee stepping off his mower".........:P

I never heard that one before.    He told me he tripped over the shadow from IMIS hat..... :lol:

..........Widder

Archived