SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators Shooting June 13!

We are really looking forward to our first monthly match of the year Saturday, June 13. Things will be a little different due to social distancing precautions, so we've created a document so folks know what to expect. Our website (www.ourcowboys.org) has been updated with this information, and emails have been sent out to all those we have addresses for.
The crew at Stoney Bottom has been working hard on the range making repairs and improvements and painting the Stoney Bottom Gazette.
See you June 13!

3 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

I'm comin' & bringin'  Smoke & BOOM! with me.

See y'all in the AM.

--Dawg

That should help clear out any virus in the area!!:P

Just finished taking our rifles completely apart and thoroughly cleaning them for the first time since 2018 :o Wow... how do they get that dirty.... Didn't want to start the year with gritty feeling guns ya know. Sassy and I are looking forward to seeing everyone. Someone said that if we call this Saturday a "Cowboy Protest" social distancing or masks. are not required :ph34r: . is that true? :P (just kidding!!) Thought I did see a pile of rocks stacked up on stage 3 though  B)...  Weather looks great and trusting to have a great time by all!!!

Call me a Sicko, but I've been load up since Tuesday!

See y'all Saturday!

--Dawg

Had loads of fun!
Thanks to Woody, Badfinger, Sassy, Woodfox, & all the Sandusky crew for a great time!
See y'all next week at Firelands.

--Dawg

31 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Had loads of fun!
Thanks to Woody, Badfinger, Sassy, Woodfox, & all the Sandusky crew for a great time!
See y'all next week at Firelands.

--Dawg

Thanks for coming Dawg always great shooting with you

Woodfox

Archived