SASS Wire Forum

I'm off to the doctor Monday

I'm off to the doc on Monday to have that special old guy procedure performed on me.  Not looking forward to the prep.  I've had it done before and was with Mrs. SWMBO a couple time so I know what to expect, sort of.  Had to go get COVID tested yesterday.  That was a fun experience, not.  The way the lady sized me up, I thought she was going to clean my ears through my nose.  It kinda felt like it too.  Now I'm supposed to distance myself and wear a mask when in public.  The distancing isn't so hard since I'm a grumpy old man but I wonder what reaction I'll get with my Lone Ranger mask when I go out.   Hmmmmm.

I hope everything goes well for you. I hope I don't take a COVID test, they sound insanely unpleasant.

Make sure you ask for the Propofol. It’s awesome.;)

My grandson is a Columbus fire medic (he's outdone old Granddad seven ways from Sunday and I couldn't be prouder!) -- and as they were exposed early and often, he too had the dread virus test you described.
Cleaning your ears from the inside, through your nose as you put it, is about the best description I ever heard of that particular activity!

Archived