SASS Wire Forum

Half my town is plywood

Dirty Dog Doug

We had to drive by the Dodge dealer ship and see the mess.

the Ford dealer ship has 7  lowboy trailers surrounding it 

over 100 places looted 

most of businesses are boarded up  I just hope the plywood was installled to cover windows  not cover a hole .

Bad business.  It would be nice to collect the names of these miserable sob’s and publish them every 4 months for the next 5 years with the notation of why their names are on the list and urging people to think twice before hiring them.  If only 2 or 3 of them have their lives disrupted so they don’t have a real future, it will have been worth it.  They’ll be flipping burgers the rest of their stinking lives.

Cat Brules

It is heart breaking and baffling.   Lincoln memorial vandalized and black officers shot.  Why?  It makes no sense.  People demand the police be disbanded.   2 seconds of thought about who will help you in an accident or burglary or check on your mom should fix this. 

3 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

It is heart breaking and baffling.   Lincoln memorial vandalized and black officers shot.  Why?  It makes no sense.  People demand the police be disbanded.   2 seconds of thought about who will help you in an accident or burglary or check on your mom should fix this. 

There is no thinking in the thought process of the animals out there.  I have major concerns for the innocents in the places where the elected "leaders" are planning to do away with or de-fund their police departments. Expect crime would skyrocket there.

Archived