SASS Wire Forum

Antifas video

Raylan

So this story ties in with the statement by Atty General Barr that the protests were infiltrated by violent actors from Antifas and foreign actors.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/06/04/new-undercover-video-blows-lid-off-antifa-domestic-terrorists-n491956

This should be huge news, so I imagine the MSM will ignore it.

I have known about these scumbags for years. They are like the KKK in their secrecy and like 1920s/1930s Nazis in their actions. And they have friends in local governments like in Portland OR and Seattle WA. 

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have known about these scumbags for years. They are like the KKK in their secrecy and like 1920s/1930s Nazis in their actions. And they have friends in local governments like in Portland OR and Seattle WA. 

I’ve been told that they have members and sympathizers in city, county, state and federal governmental agencies nearly nationwide. I have my doubts about much prosecuting getting done when it comes to antifa. 

Project veritas can infiltrate antifa but the fbi can't. Did you see the news stating that antifa was not involved in these protests I believe reported by the fbi.

If you read the story all they are saying is that for the Sunday demonstration in Washington  DC they hadn't found evidence of antifa involvement. Just that specific demonstration. The headlines try to say that there has been no antifa involvement or direction in any of the cities with riots and looting.

6 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I checked car tags at a protest here in Murfreesboro. Lots of tags from Pennsylvania down to Georgia.

One of my relatives that lives near you mentioned about curfew. Did that happen? He lives in Smyrna or La Vergne.

I know that they have curfews in Nashville. Lavergne and Smyrna are the communities between Nashville and Murfreesboro.

8 hours ago, Dustin Checotah said:

One of my relatives that lives near you mentioned about curfew. Did that happen? He lives in Smyrna or La Vergne.

We did have curfew but it was ultimately unenforceable. They announced a 6:30 curfew at 6:34. There were so many "outs" for the curfew as well. If you were working, it was OK to be out. So, all of the fast food was open during curfew. Lines backed up at all of them. I was guarding a bldg. There were more people out than on a non curfew day.

Archived