SASS Wire Forum

J-Bar--weather?

Noz

You still sunny side up?

Lost power at 5:20 this morning, came back on at 12:30.  No damage to us but lots of trees and branches down in town.  I called City Utilities to get an update about 10 AM and he said over 100,000 people in the area were without power at that time, so it was a major outage.

Thanks for checking.

With all the rain and wind we have had this spring, I'm afraid OLG is gonna want to go back to the desert!!  :lol:

Glad y’all are all okay!!

+1 to Blackwater. 

we’ve sure had a lot of rain this spring with the usual flash flooding up north of y’all in KC metro. A little rain most days, followed by torrents like last Thursday and last night. 

we’ve two indoor and one outdoor sump pumps working overtime. One sprung a leak in the discharge pipe last week, squirting water every time it cycled. Fortunately most of the water flowed to the floor drain. 

since this is the Midwest, I expect drought conditions will be upon us shortly. :mellow:

47 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Show me!   ^_^

Link to photos on local tv website:

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/VIEWER-SNAPSHOTS-See-pictures-of-storm-damage-Thursday-around-the-Ozarks-571014441.htm

22 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

thundered and blundered a bit here in NWAR this am , cleared out around noon , now 90+ and very stickey 

air ya can wear 

CB :wacko:

Ain't that a fact.:lol:

Especially for someone that spent the last 28 years living in the Mojave Desert :rolleyes:

“Air you can wear”...I used to call that a Water Veil. I hate humidity...especially hot humidity. 

Glad you gents are okay. 

J-Bar some good winds along with 2" of the wet stuff. Everything stayed upright around here. No power outage out here in the kountry.

Archived