SASS Wire Forum

Can't Wait

Raylan

Can't wait for the next round of Hate Your Neighbor, Hate Your Country, and Hate Yourself. Hopefully our betters in the Media, Hollywood, and Academia will let us know soon. Yes, I know I am evil for using the Oxford comma.

I’ve given up on the idea of the cowardly, Dim governors and mayors in the riotiing Dim-run states, to taking ANY real, competent and effective action to stop the protestors, looting, vandalism, arson, assault, murder, anarchist, and other terrorist acts and actors.

I DID say “protestors”.  Time’s up people!  All your “efforts” are doing now is giving cover to criminal acts.  Cities, get the protestors off the streets!

AND, these European George Floyd protestors are obviously being promoted, and likely being funded, by the Chinese and their bad-actor instigators, and a loose, “underground” anarchist coalition, funded by one or two super-rich Power-Gabbers.  The “race-pimp” Obama, is likely involved as well.  It’s an all-out effort to keep Donald Trump from winning a second term.....at the expense of The United States and The American People.  I think Obama believes he can come back into power in the Government (perhaps by winning a Senatorial election) to give voice to his race-baiting, divisive actions. 

China has put its Military on alert.

It is time now for the USA to work vigorously to ruin China economically.

We can all do our small part in this regard, by NOT BUYING CHINESE-MADE PRODUCTS!

Cat Brules

Archived