SASS Wire Forum

You know things are f.....fouled up when

Just went thru the drive thru at our fast food chicken place. Had to wait for my order to be cooked. All I had was a 20 so I dug some quarters out of my car wash can, and tipped the young man a buck. He was like "What's this? You need change?" I was like no, that's a tip. I guess they don't get many tips. It sorta befuddled him.

JHC :huh:

Went to a local very good Chinese place for takeout a week ago.  Five people in front of me paid with cash and did not (that I could tell) tip the waitress who was running back and forth from outside to the kitchen to check on orders and bring food out.  When it was my turn, I handed her exact change ($15 and change) for the bill, and then gave her a $5 tip, telling her that I appreciated her service.  The smile on her face was worth a million to me :) 

My wife and I stopped at a burger joint over the weekend called The Habit. I tried to tip the girl that took our order outside and brought us our food. She wouldn’t take it because she wasn’t allowed. I was kind of bummed and then she told us The Habit franchise increased all the worker’s pay for working in unusual circumstances and since their pay was increased they couldn’t accept tips. She said it with a genuine smile so the increase must have been nice.  

I called Best Buy and wanted to know what their covid policy was. I needed a mouse for the computer. You have to make an appt. to go in or buy online and they'll do curbside pick up. You can also pull up and sit there for a few minutes until one of the clerks comes and asks you what you want and then they go in and get in for you! That's a crazy policy since here in Ohio I can go into any store now whether they have food or not. I may or may not have to wear a mask, that's fine but really Best Buy?? Really bad business decision in MHO.

I went to Office Max, with no mask and a nice girl there helped me find a mouse. I don't think I'll ever go to Best Buy again!:o

58 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I called Best Buy and wanted to know what their covid policy was. I needed a mouse for the computer. You have to make an appt. to go in or buy online and they'll do curbside pick up. You can also pull up and sit there for a few minutes until one of the clerks comes and asks you what you want and then they go in and get in for you! That's a crazy policy since here in Ohio I can go into any store now whether they have food or not. I may or may not have to wear a mask, that's fine but really Best Buy?? Really bad business decision in MHO.

I went to Office Max, with no mask and a nice girl there helped me find a mouse. I don't think I'll ever go to Best Buy again!:o

Don't blame the worker bees at Best Buy, that decision almost certainly came down from the corporate headquarters and I have no doubt there were lawyers that pushed for that policy.   

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Maybe they should change their name to 

"NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEST BUY"

7 hours ago, Chantry said:

Don't blame the worker bees at Best Buy, that decision almost certainly came down from the corporate headquarters and I have no doubt there were lawyers that pushed for that policy.   

I never said I blamed the workers where did you get that idea?? I’m 73 I think I know better,

10 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I never said I blamed the workers where did you get that idea?? I’m 73 I think I know better,

Ok.

Archived