SASS Wire Forum

Walmart

My SO dragged me to Dicks (how appropriate) this weekend and they had no Firearms Dept. I knew they quit selling black guns , but not all types. Dont miss that chain.

Imis

A certain very young male relative of mine - whom I shall not name, but who only recently became old enough to buy a firearm - bought his first:  a Marlin 1895G .45-70.... and has purchased or loaded more than that many rounds for the "pumpkin slinger."  Enthusiastic lad!  ;)

By the way - he and his dad finally had a shooting outing.  His dad - a very large and robust gentleman - fired three rounds and was done for the day.  The young man, who is built like the proverbial string bean, wasn't through until he'd sent 27 shots down-range.  Atta boy~!!  :lol:

Oh - he IS shopping for a "LimbSaver" recoil pad.  And more brass.  ^_^

From what I’ve read there have been a large number of firearms stolen during the looting so maybe storing the Walmart guns and ammo in a little more secure area might be a pretty prudent decision. They’re probably still for sale but not so easy to steal come rioting and looting.

10 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

From what I’ve read there have been a large number of firearms stolen during the looting so maybe storing the Walmart guns and ammo in a little more secure area might be a pretty prudent decision. They’re probably still for sale but not so easy to steal come rioting and looting.

Yeah, the article says there still for sale. Just no browsing I guess.

Archived