SASS Wire Forum

Wtb used over/under 12gauge

Mike, Griffin and Howe have a nice Beretta Silver Snipe on Guns International for $700. I had one of these many years ago and they are a nice shotgun. This one is fixed chokes so that may not do for what they want.

Sent you a PM

Made room in my inbox.   I do need it to allow a choke change.   Lonesoms,  I will keep yours in mind.   Hoping to find one for less , if possible as I don't know how many years they will do it as the coach said the virus might hamper other schools to compete with 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 28" American Tactical O/U with interchangeable chokes.  I paid $400 to an individual who won it at a Ducks Unlimited event.  It has not been fired.  I do not have the box or any paperwork.  I just joined SASS and I need to free up some money to buy some cowboy stuff.  Let me know if this interests you.

duck gun.jpg

duck gun 2.jpg

duck gun 3.jpg

I have a Marlin o/u that I’ll take $450 for. I’ll have to get it out if you want pictures. PM me if interested

I have a Boito, spelling my be wrong, that has 28 or 30" barrels in very good shape. It was made in Brazil.

I will take $450 shipped and can send pictures on request.

Johnny Meadows

928-300-6684

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Archived