SASS Wire Forum

Time for the Protests to End.

This looting and vandalism, nothing to do with free speech. It’s just criminal out and about knowing they have a green light to burglarize and vandalize.  There are “lawyers” ready to stop and sue any attempt to stop the authorities and they are ready to toss out that magic word “racism.”

If “systematic racism” truly exists, it’s on the part of those distorting the narrative and perception of what racism really is. They have too often confounded logic and sensibility for confusing sour grapes for social injustice, and this time applied a blanket label to all LEOs all on account of ONE dumbass with a badge.

What is systemic is the problem of -isms and that can only be fixed by money and votes. It’s all about money and votes. 

Wanna fix your life? It’s not complicated. And it’s a lifetime commitment. Its all pretty simple:

1) Dont fall into drugs or drunkenness 

2)Stay in school and get either an advanced education or a marketable skill
3) Get up and go to work and/or improving your station in life, every damn day

4) Manage your money wisely and avoid the pitfalls of excess debt

5) Avoid greed, gluttony, covetousness, and jealousy
6) Don’t worry about so and so, what they have and what they are up to

7) Work 6 days a week if you can and while your healthy. The day will come when you can only work 1,2,3 or 4

8) Save. Whatever you can just save something.
9) Marry a good woman and keep her happy

These folks fussing right now, protesting and calling out -isms, I’d find it hard to believe they are working  hard at any of these things. Hell, a bunch of’em can’t even associate a pair if gonads with a boy or natural breasts with a girl. What are we to expect?

Allegedly, there is an ANTIFA group moving through the Dickinson ND area bragging about a "firestorm" in Billings MT this weekend. Who knows.

4 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

What do y'all think about Sec of Defense Esper and former Sec of Defense, General Mattis breaking ranks with President Trump over use of active military force under the Insurrection Act?

Esper

https://www.axios.com/mark-esper-insurrection-act-protests-176c7a2c-f814-43bb-b7cd-dd7ca5cff1e5.html

Mattis

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/politics/mattis-statement-trump/index.html

Anyone remember the movie The Seige? 

General William Devereaux:
The Army is a broad sword, not a scalpel. Trust me, senator - you do not want the Army in an American city.

1 hour ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Allegedly, there is an ANTIFA group moving through the Dickinson ND area bragging about a "firestorm" in Billings MT this weekend. Who knows.

I heard that trump declared ANTIFA to be a terrorist organization!  Is this true, andi f it is why wouldn't it be proper for the folks in and around Billings to shoot them on sight?

Check out the original meaning of "outlaw" and see if it doesn't apply..

32 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Where are the Hells Angels and Outlaws when you need them?

Most of ‘em are in jail or retired!! :o :lol:

2 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Where are the Hells Angels and Outlaws when you need them?

Still selling drugs and hookers.

10 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yep, that's it.

Excellent movie! I saw it before we got Dish. So, I didn't list it on the thread I started. I also loved The Help.

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Most of ‘em are in jail or retired!! :o :lol:

Not really. I ran into one at the next pump at the gas station. He was wearing his colors. We had a nice chat.

Our neighbor who recently moved to Idaho, was a great neighbor. He was a retired chapter president and his son is the current president of that chapter. I found the son on FB, someone else was singing his praises for charitable deeds.

33 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Excellent movie! I saw it before we got Dish. So, I didn't list it on the thread I started. I also loved The Help.

Not really. I ran into one at the next pump at the gas station. He was wearing his colors. We had a nice chat.

Our neighbor who recently moved to Idaho, was a great neighbor. He was a retired chapter president and his son is the current president of that chapter. I found the son on FB, someone else was singing his praises for charitable deeds.

I rode with several Outlaws some years ago. Was asked to probate with them back in the early 70s, but wasn’t interested in having somebody telling me what to do nor did I care for having a target sewed on my back.

Most of them are dead, a few are in prison, a couple of them have become legitimate business men and one or two have actually retired.

There’s still a club here and with the treaty, it’s been peaceful for a while. You’ll see ‘em at some of our shows when we play the biker bars and some outside venues and events. There are several places where you are not allowed to wear colors. Most often, you see that where they have caused trouble in the past.

They do some good with charity work. They do the charity work, often to offset their reputation for causing trouble.

Most of them are a lot more likable when they’re out by themselves.

I’m really not sure what good them getting involved would do, if any!  More than likely, their presence would be a trigger, but I thought it was good for a laugh anyway!!

Idaho has plenty of armed volunteers "protecting" the protestors by marching with them.  We honour our armed volunteers unlike the states and cities that denigrate them and let ANTIFA out on no cash bail.

Calm is the result.

Regarding the protestors, are they all unemployed?

1 hour ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

Regarding the protestors, are they all unemployed?

Actually, there are some who are paid to demonstrate and to incite unrest and violence!!

Then there are what I call “Racial Carpetbaggers”!! These are the ones that travel all over, to everywhere that there’s some opportunity to foment discontent and anger, mostly for their own political or monetary benefit!

2 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

They can be charming. But the organization is an organized crime one, as sophisticated as the Mafia. I new an FBI agent who was undercover in the Mafia for several years. He said they can be great seeming guys. Friendly, kind to kids, contributing to charity and active in the local church. He had to remind himself that they were actually brutal criminals with little regard to human life and making their living off of the misery of others. The Angels started out as a veterans club after WW2. But the club changed by the 60s.

24 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

They can be charming. But the organization is an organized crime one, as sophisticated as the Mafia. I new an FBI agent who was undercover in the Mafia for several years. He said they can be great seeming guys. Friendly, kind to kids, contributing to charity and active in the local church. He had to remind himself that they were actually brutal criminals with little regard to human life and making their living off of the misery of others. The Angels started out as a veterans club after WW2. But the club changed by the 60s.

Bob, I have heard this type of thing from other LEOs. One even knew who our neighbor was. Another, used a term something like, "they know not to mess in their nest."  Anyway, he was a great neighbor.

On 6/3/2020 at 4:04 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

Thanks, Bob.

Overwhelmingly blue. 

A minor issue:  there are a majority listed as being members of thee "Democratic" Party.  No such party exists.  It is the Democrat Party.

Just one more minor infraction to throw everything off balance.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:18 PM, Sedalia Dave said:

Anyone remember the movie The Seige? 

Anybody remember the Clinton administration (Janet Reno) using some federal troops and equipment at the Branch Davidian massacre?

Do you remember the fuss raised over that?  NO?  Maybe because there was very little, if any, fuss raised.

12 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Anybody remember the Clinton administration (Janet Reno) using some federal troops and equipment at the Branch Davidian massacre?

Do you remember the fuss raised over that?  NO?  Maybe because there was very little, if any, fuss raised.

They were no more or less wrong than the latest icon of social unrest. Apparently, they just lacked the proper, more marketable pigmentation!!

And the correct political party in office!!

I’m sorry if that sounded political! It’s just the facts as they are being presented!

(I’ll go stand in the corner in the principal’s office and await my punishment.) :o  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Shane on you!  Shane, Shane, Shane.  You just aren't politicalllllly correct.  Dang dynosour.

You bet your sweet bippy I am!!! :lol::FlagAm::lol:

On 6/6/2020 at 12:08 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I do seem to remember one particular asshole raising a "fuss" over it.

Archived