SASS Wire Forum

Black Aces lever shotgun

Houston CAS

I don’t think so.

Nope.  No exposed hammer.

Any side-by-side or single shot shotgun typical of the period from approximately 1860 until 1899 with or without external hammers, having single or double triggers is allowed. Automatic ejectors are allowed on single shot break action, lever, and pump action shotguns ONLY. Side-by-side shotguns may not use automatic ejectors. Lever action, tubular feed, exposed hammer shotguns of the period are allowed, whether original or replicas. The only slide action shotgun allowed is the Model 1897 Winchester shotgun, whether original or replica. Certain shooting categories require a specific type of shotgun and ammunition to be used. Military configurations are not allowed (i.e., trench guns). Please see the shooting categories for additional regulations.

Nope .

Copy of Nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Nope .

Copy of Nothing. 

Well, that don't mean nothing.  Big Boy is a copy of nothing as well.  If it had an exposed hammer, they could petition for SASS approval.

6 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Well, that don't mean nothing.  Big Boy is a copy of nothing as well.  If it had an exposed hammer, they could petition for SASS approval.

It looks a hell of a lot more like a Cowboy gun than that thing does .

That's about as smart of a comment as saying A Ruger is Not a Copy of anything also :rolleyes:

I looked at the link to this lever shotgun.

It’s a loser...a design based on the Win ‘87 and desperately trying to look different and cool.  An ugly clunker to me.

Cat Brules

These are made for Australia because they are not allowed to own pump guns .

This is s loop hole in the law .

So saith The Rooster 

Archived