SASS Wire Forum

80 cars stolen in San Leandro

Dirty Dog Doug

The mob broke in the key safe and made off with 80 cars and trucks!!

seems that would take lots of planning .

Half my town is now plywood 

6 pm Curfew for a week now 

For the good news our cowboy range opens tomorrow 

oh in Oakland the cops don't pull cars over for NO plates 

I live right below Oakland 

20 have been recovered but they did not say the condition .

someone knew about the key safe but it was cheap 12 gauge box 

the power key fobs helped them find what key went to which car 

so nice to think in the PEACEFUL protesters  80 will commit GTA

About twenty were recovered.  Wonder if the Hellcats made it to Mexico...?   :rolleyes:

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/over-70-cars-stolen-from-san-leandro-dealership-as-looting-destruction-hit-city/

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It sounds like a planned heist. Not random looting. 

Very planned. Planned enough to have 80 drivers. Because I'm sure they did not have 40 drivers and come back twice, or one driver who came back 80 times.

This is opportunistic thieving with no respect for peaceful protest under the First Amendment of the Constitution.

thanks for posting the link 

we keep thinking if we had to move 70 or 80 cars  how many friends who you ask? 

I dont know what is worst a well planned  hit with 70 drivers  or 5 guys breaking in and giving keys to any punk that wants to steal a car ?at least they where peaceful as the stole the cars 

was so sad  to see the Nike store was looted tooo

Black-owned pot shop in Boston was targeted in organized heist; over $100K in product stolen; thieves appeared to have knowledge of layout of store and how to access locked storage room.  Shop was located in area that did not experience looting or rioting; owners suspect that this was a planned theft, not a spontaneous act.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/black-owned-pot-shops-us-robbed-boston-71033095

LL

well I did win the contest of who's town had the most stolen.

We burned up 30 minutes just thinking if we had to move 70 cars how long would it take ? who would you call?

Little Creek home of Coyote Valley Cowboys was opened today.

We had clean up day after being shut down since Feb .

It was great to wear leather draw and shoot fast  not 2 second count at our other Ranges 

IMG_0303 (1).JPG

On 6/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Yeah.  Just a few bad apples who are about to turn their lives around.  Gentle giants.

Yeah, all sweet lil boys that “just fell in with the wrong crowd.”

I always laugh when I heard about that fella up in Missouri that got shot, gentle giant, wanted to be an entrepreneur....yeah I’m sure Shark Tank had him lined up.....

18 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Black-owned pot shop in Boston was targeted in organized heist; over $100K in product stolen; thieves appeared to have knowledge of layout of store and how to access locked storage room.  Shop was located in area that did not experience looting or rioting; owners suspect that this was a planned theft, not a spontaneous act.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/black-owned-pot-shops-us-robbed-boston-71033095

LL

I work in several low income minority impoverished neighborhoods and their retail shopping centers. Trust me, about any barber shop does as much foot traffic as the legal pot shops in states that legally  sanction such enterprises. And the barber shops and pot shops all smell the same. 

Archived