SASS Wire Forum

It is indeed an ill wind

Watching the situation and rioting play out on TV, it suddenly occurred to me that Hollywierd  agents could have a field day selecting new raw talent from some of those that appear on camera with dramatic displays of anguish, while setting fire to a police car or looting a store front. But the camera crews cannot let a good shot go without dramatizing it. 

I was watching the local news last night and Atlanta P.D. had a bunch of police on horses.  I was waiting for an old fashion cavalry charge.  It always made the indians scatter.   I guess they were just using the horses so they could see over the crowd.  

46 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I was watching the local news last night and Atlanta P.D. had a bunch of police on horses.  I was waiting for an old fashion cavalry charge.  It always made the indians scatter.   I guess they were just using the horses so they could see over the crowd.  

Horses and motorcycles make great crowd control. Put them side by side and folks ain't getting by, and if they do the arrest team is there waiting.

I like what Hong Kong has started doing.  Spray the crowd down with dyed water.  Then go around the next day and arrest the "purple" people. 

BS

2 hours ago, Smoken D said:

Horses and motorcycles make great crowd control. Put them side by side and folks ain't getting by, and if they do the arrest team is there waiting.

Horses and mounted police are also a great intimidation factor in crowd control.  Urban types really don't know how to react around the big beasts, and tend to back off quickly.

I would be afraid that the horses would get hurt.

Cat Brules

Archived