SASS Wire Forum

An attempt to loot a gun shop

When you point a gun at someone inside a gun shop, you should NOT expect that individual to quiver and quake, especially if he/she is armed!  "Speed's fine.  Accuracy is final.  There's no second place winner in a gunfight!" - Bill Jordan, possibly paraphrasing Wyatt Earp. 

I live in one small town and work in another. Rumor mill was churning that there was gonna be a protest at the city hall/police station (which we all share a parking lot). Pretty much a bust, no protest. Trying to riot/burn/loot a small West Texas town would be an excellent way to get shot.

JHC

Nice to get all that free stuff, looting a store, but I wonder what the response is going to be when those stores close down in the community and don't re-open?

That was the decision of family who had it happen to their grocery store.

The same folks who destroyed and looted the place now have quite a trip to pick up their groceries.

2 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Nice to get all that free stuff, looting a store, but I wonder what the response is going to be when those stores close down in the community and don't re-open?

That was the decision of family who had it happen to their grocery store.

The same folks who destroyed and looted the place now have quite a trip to pick up their groceries.

Same old story as far as riots go. They are usually located in the rioters’ neighborhoods. Makes it easier to get back home with the booze, tv and trunk full of Nike’s. L.A. Watts riots, McDuffie riots in Miami, Rodney King, Ferguson riots, etc were localized

But this time there are some differences. Macy’s in NYC and some fancy shops on Rodeo drive in LA were hit. The addition of Antifa members who are mostly white and very mobile and not locals no doubt has inserted an extra dimension to the situation

In my family's case, when they closed, grocery store, the community lost a little league etc. supporter.

In addition to the usual grocery items, they lost the bake shop, butcher shop, beer sales and an employer.

They heard from some encouraging them to re-open, but the video showed the same people looting the store.

So, my uncle decided: No Thanks!

The Bad guys got what they deserved. 

Hopefully the store owner dont get jail time or held up in Court for years .

Rooster 

Archived