SASS Wire Forum

Posse Listing?

Jack Houston # 35508

• 2 weeks later...
Are the posse listings going to be posted like last year? and when?

364252[/snapback]

Jack,

The answer is yes, as soon as I start getting the information from SASS I'll be putting the posses together. I'll probably be e-mailing the listings out sometime in early May, or sooner.

CD Tom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BTTT  Still waiting

429496[/snapback]

I'll be getting them out probably next week, there are some changes and cancellations that have come in and want to get those in before I post. Hopefully I have your e-mail as that's how they go out. If you have any questions let me know.

I'll be getting them out probably next week, there are some changes and cancellations that have come in and want to get those in before I post.  Hopefully I have your e-mail as that's how they go out.  If you have any questions let me know.

436833[/snapback]

You have requested to be possed with the Dooley Gang but don't know who this

Gang is. Please e-mail me with some names so I can see about getting you where you want to be.

CD, since you are monitoring this thread, I have never rec’d a reply from Wildshot regarding my posse request.

Can you check to see if I am with the Big Lou posse – specifically with Mudflat Mike & Nellie Belle?

Thanks pard!

CD, since you are monitoring this thread, I have never rec’d a reply from Wildshot regarding my posse request.

Can you check to see if I am with the Big Lou posse – specifically with Mudflat Mike & Nellie Belle?

Thanks pard!

437527[/snapback]

I'm not really monitoring this thread, I only check it once and awhile. I don't think that Wildshot or anybody send your replies regarding posse request it would just be to much work. I get all the request and try and get everybody assigned with who they want to shot with. If I can't get them on the same posse I can usually get then on the same squad. I did check on you and you are assigned with those you specified.

You have requested to be possed with the Dooley Gang but don't know who this

Gang is.  Please e-mail me with some names so I can see about getting you where you want to be.

436837[/snapback]

"The Dooley Gang" Is T-Bone Dooley, Red Dooley, Nuttin' Gracefull, Honey Gracefull, Mountian Pop, Shotgunner, Bois D' Arc Jean, ect. ect. All of us from "The Badlands Bar 3. :rolleyes:

That request is for me "Jack Houston and my wife "Biggest Heart"

Guest sawyer#34250

Sounds like a lot of work to me :rolleyes: If you don't get the posse you want, I guess you could file a complaint and next year they would let you do the lists :wub:B) Thanks for all the efforts!

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962
Sent to Rowdy.

449226[/snapback]

First time going to EOT and would appreciate a posse list. Could you send it to

art@schlaudraff.com. Thanks, Chance

Can someone please send me the posse list.

Thanks,

Will E Shoot - B Western

Meters4u@msn.com

• 1 year later...

Archived