SASS Wire Forum

Trapped on an Expressway

I have shot some of the Dragons Breath. I think I would go for Buckshot or something else.

The video is great and it has a great fear factor, but not sure it would really would take somebody down.

1 hour ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

Always wondered how 12 ga Dragons Breath Ammo would work in these situations?

Not as good as some 3 1/2 magnums loaded with 1 1/4 ounce of 00 buck with the remainder of the case volume filled with some real BP. 

Reginald Denny wiki article    (I recall watching this on TV, back in the early 1990’s).

(Click the link below)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

If rioting were to come here, we would stay away.  If it came for us, the body count would be significantly one-sided.  We’d fight to protect our lives and property to the last bullet.  Go to jail?  Alrighty then.  

Why these victims have allowed themselves to be assaulted, injured and maybe killed is difficult to comprehend.  These rioters are cowards.  

Why the rioters were allowed to get started is testament to the zero leadership of police chiefs (cowardly, bureaucratic fear), mayors, and governors.  Firings and recall elections and resignations are in order here now.

I just watched  on TV, a police officer being beaten with street debris by 2-3 thugs, who then ran off.  It’s going to take at least the police shooting several of them in a couple cities for the rest to get the message.  (No, Sleepy Joe, not in their legs.)

Cat Brules

i

Today there are very few men or women with any backbone in positions of power. Anyone with any sense or backbone would say “Protest peaceably, as is your right, but get out of line and we’ll arrest you. If you get too far out of line we will shoot you and we will shoot to kill.”

Coddling morons and scum is a big downfall of today’s society. There is no shame any more. There is very little honor in our public or our governments. If these rioting and looting dirtbags truly wanted change they’d be marching on the county, state and federal buildings and demanding change in that way. All they want is mayhem. 

Trump needs to move forward with this classification of Antifa as a terrorist organization. He should also add Black Bloc to the list. They should all be treated with extreme prejudice. 

11 hours ago, Still hand Bill said:

True, but in Iowa it is allowed if someone is attacking you in a vehicle or trying to remove you by force.   Was just posted by a local gun shop with the actual statute. 

I posted about protecting private property.  Your "but" redirected the topic to protecting yourself from physical harm.

All this talk about shooting.

Never mind Dragon's Breath

There is an alternative:

Flamethrower source.gif

On 6/1/2020 at 1:30 PM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Mobs are like cattle.  Scare them with loud noise and/or extreme violence and they will stampede.  They are the most dangerous as a group surrounding a defenceless target.

You're going to bet your life on that?

5 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

All this talk about shooting.

Never mind Dragon's Breath

There is an alternative:

Flamethrower source.gif

..... ah yes .... a South African response :ph34r:

Archived