SASS Wire Forum

It's about time!

Our own equivalent of the “Brown Shirts” of Germany in the late 1930s!!

Facist lowlife scum!!

35 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Now all we need is the declaration that looters shall be shot on sight.

Should have done it the first night in Minneapolis.

4 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Buckshot works just fine and there's no ballistics.  Not that I've given this any thought.  Just collect up your spent hulls and take them with you.

The mention of flamethrowers has occurred in several threads today!!

The shotgun might just be the best choice given the availability of flamethrowers.  I’m thinking 12ga 3 1/2” with #1 buckshot and the choke removed!!

I shoot Outlaw!!  :o  :ph34r:  :lol:

Guantanamo Bay?  No!  I would lose them about halfway there.

Saves on food and upkeep.

Cat Brules

I don't expect any Antifa arrests by the Feds until these protests are long over.  They are busy gathering intel and cell phone data.  This is a golden opportunity to identify the entire organization due to the amount of communications.  Money sources will need to be traced and accounts seized. Federal Indictments will come much later.   

On 5/31/2020 at 3:50 PM, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests.

This will be the first time a domestic organization gets such a designation... OTOH, I think the organization such as it is has been active for a long time protesting such things as the WTO and may have foreign support. This is on the edge of precedent, and may cross new lines.

18 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I don't expect any Antifa arrests by the Feds until these protests are long over.  They are busy gathering intel and cell phone data.  This is a golden opportunity to identify the entire organization due to the amount of communications.  Money sources will need to be traced and accounts seized. Federal Indictments will come much later.   

Prism, etc... The NSA already has the info. Admissible in court against US citizens? Well, maybe if those citizens are now enemy combatants ...

On 5/31/2020 at 10:22 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

picture

Oh lets let this run a bit longer.

And popcorn might not be enough. Pouring myself a Tequila. Well, TBH, pouring myself a 3rd Tequila.

On 5/31/2020 at 6:52 PM, Warden Callaway said:

There should be space available in Guantanamo Bay.  

Why... there's PLENTY of space in the prisons/jails in california!  After all, Moonbeam and Emperor Newsom have been letting all them poor, misunderstood crooks out of lockup for years! 

Come to think of it, it just might just be like goin' home for a bunch of 'em.  <_<

My preferred choice.........CHAINSAWS.

Place about 8 huskies fellers at a big intersection, start their saws, rev em up........ then holler....CHARGE!

There would be a mass exodus.   Folks don't fear guns but they fear getting shot.

Folks fear a chainsaw...... and they surely fear getting chiseled up by one.

Just the thought of being introduced to the wrong end of a chainsaw is horrifying.

..........Widder

On 5/31/2020 at 6:52 PM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I'd personally recommend #4 buck low recoil.  No sense bruising your shoulder while getting the message out. 

The leopard hunters prefer #3 buck. #3 makes a nice sized hole and is small enough to make a lot of them.

4 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Birdshot will do. The second they hear boom, they will scatter like the cockroaches they are.

Be careful, Sleepy Joe Biden said the same thing back in the 1990’s.  It just is not true.

It is easier to aim at them instead of straight up anyway.

I have friends in Washington, who work across the bridge in Portland, Oregon, who WILL shoot attackers (as any of us would), if they and their property are in danger.

Cat Brules

So besides a little warm and fuzzy for people who already believed that anyway, what does that designation put on the table?

Drone strikes? Guantanamo? Or just a stern finger-shaking?

I put more hope in what appears to be the pattern that while the administration makes comments that rile some folks and has others saying, ‘Hell YEAH!’, there’s a Justice department that seems to be quietly grinding a lot of grits until it’s the right time to light the stove. 

20 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Just had to do it!:lol:

Thanks.  For some ridiculous reason that show periodically pops into my mind.  I can remember some of the theme song, Imogene Coca and the "oooh! oooh!" guy playing a caveman (but not his name).  However, I have not been able to recall the name of the show.

Again, thanks for killing that tiny bug in my brain that would occasionally get hung up on trying to think of the name of this silly show.

Angus

11 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

So besides a little warm and fuzzy for people who already believed that anyway, what does that designation put on the table?

Drone strikes? Guantanamo? Or just a stern finger-shaking?

I put more hope in what appears to be the pattern that while the administration makes comments that rile some folks and has others saying, ‘Hell YEAH!’, there’s a Justice department that seems to be quietly grinding a lot of grits until it’s the right time to light the stove. 

I’ve got my doubts about the justice department and FBI doing much about it after all look what they tried to do to General Flynn. Pretty sure there are antifa members or sympathizers imbedded deeply within both departments and others. Most people believe antifa is just a bunch of Starbucks barristas but they’re not. 

Archived