SASS Wire Forum

New family needs gear

12 year old boy, 14 year old girl and their mother.  They are all hooked hard and have been using my gear but would like to have some of their own so they can practice at home.  Budget minded. Used is a must they can't afford new. So if your of the buy once cry once mindset please move on.  Not concerned with looks just needs to function.   Looking for one set to share for now. 

Needed: 

.38 brass supplied by Marshall Stone thank you sir. 

Pair of revolvers, both ladies prefer scaled down versions but not a must.  In .38 

Rifle: anything but a big boy.  Chambered in .38/.357

Holsters and belt ladys size small..  so 28 to 34 inches for belt I've got something for the boy.

They will be re reloading using my presses so we are good there. 

I see much promise in them.  The first day of shooting  all three ended up in the low 30s.  The two kids have the potential to be great.  If anyone knows of someone looking to sponcer up and coming youth shooters please send them my way.   Between these two, my two and another family of 4 there are plenty to choose from. Thank you all

I have a belt I started making for my son, but made a mistake and mis-measured. It is a 27-33" belt, so a touch smaller than you asked for. As long as you don't want me to put any cartridge loops on it I would sell it for 35.00, plus shipping. Kinda difficult for people to see if they have a holster for you since you don't know what revolvers they are going to end up with.

Evil - I have these 2 holsters I made that I’ll give them and make a belt to go with  them when I get the measurement. Also have this used gun cart with tube tires I made for a friend a few years ago and he ask me to sell for $50. ( I just talked him into selling it for $50 ) The large box lifts off and the cart folds down . I also have a 20” Navy Arms 1892 that in .357 /38 that works and easy to run. I use RNFP .38’s with a OAL os 1.46 -1.47 with no problems. $495 for it face to face. Also have a satin nickel finished 20” Stoeger with double triggers, only work done is auto safety function removed. Still works manually. Stock has not been cut. $395. I’ll bring it all to CVV this Saturday and GCG the following Saturday. 

C7FB5CFD-AF3D-46DA-A1E1-9A6341BE5A1C.jpeg

052277B6-674E-44D1-B2C6-F54D7BA86959.jpeg

EAF2B2C8-4B5B-40A5-ACC0-602F42D6C714.jpeg

21 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

You're a good pard, Caboose.

You have to watch him - he’s “shifty”!  

not really - Caboose is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. His stuff is top notch. 

That's very generous caboose.  I don't know if she will be at cvv,I haven't heard back yet. She will be at kimbal 

Sent you a pm about a pair of 5.5” Uberti Cattleman’s 38/357,  I’ll bring them Saturday.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:04 PM, Leadspittinlefty said:

Evil, I have a pair of Murphy gun leather holsters Ruger NV 4 5/8 That I will donate as long as they use them or donate to another shooter,

Not to be sold, Let me know !

Leadspittin Lefty

Thanks lefty I'll let them know. If they end up with rugers I'll give you a call

Do you know if the lady with the 12 & 14 year will be at CVV tomorrow? I would rather not haul the extra guncart if they aren’t going to attend.

Archived