SASS Wire Forum

Full Length Leather Chaps/Leggings -SOLD -

Caboose

Leggings  made from Elk, belt size is 36” to 42” with center hole 39”. Top of the belt to bottom of cuff is 37”.The top of the leggings open in back is 11” across while the bottom opening is 9” across.............  -SOLD -

Made by K.C. Miles, MINN USA ........  Cowboy on the left is wearing the leggings..

709B1075-3B75-472C-B478-5142F8A5FEFA.jpeg

96D14BC3-7409-4401-BD82-B231B4237E36.jpeg

3241055C-04EC-4D16-ABCB-68E69C2A3DEA.jpeg

6AA36838-1FD0-4173-9AFC-E09F6B900A3E.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Huckleberry Holiday said:

what is the reduced price

Your looking at them in the ad. I deleted the previous price and replaced with new price.

BTT - these are great leather goods. You would really stan$ out in this high quality leather outfit!

• 2 weeks later...

As to shirt.  What are dimensions across chest? Length from collar to tail? How tall and weight of owner at time of purchase? Interested.

9 hours ago, Dusty Morningwood said:

As to shirt.  What are dimensions across chest? Length from collar to tail? How tall and weight of owner at time of purchase? Interested.

Just home from a shoot. I’ll get that infor for you... I sent you a pm requesting your email or text number so I can send you pictures with a tape measure for reference.

He weighted 158# and 5’ 8”. He wore a size 15 1/2” 33” medium shirt at the time. It is 33” from the top of the collar to the tail in back. It measures 23” from bottom of the armpit to the other armpit across the back. The shoulders measure around 19.5” to 20” across the top from seam to seam. The sleeves are 18” from bottom of the arm pit to the cuff.  I can send pictures.

PM sent.

Archived