SASS Wire Forum

WTB Uberti 1873 Bolt

Ordered an 1873 Uberti SAA clone bolt/cylinder stop from VTI, but they are out of them & won’t have more until Uberti is able to ship again from Italy. Not in a big hurry for one, but thought I’d check here anyway.   Sorry folk, should have been more specific.  I shot an 1866 replica, so forgot there was an 1873 rifle also.

If you’ve got one sitting around that you don’t need let me know.  Looking for a new unfitted one. Paying for my learning process!

Thanks 

Portugee John 

If you have not found one let me know at outlawgambler@gmail.com I know I have one and maybe two.

Try to buy the whole new bolt assembly, rather than just the bolt.  For a little more you get several other parts and the new bolt has a replaceable lower tab.

My normal three Uberti and Pietta parts contacts are VTI, Taylors, or Cimarron. 

Sorry folks!  I shot an 1866 replica, and forgot there was an 1873 rifle!  Looking for the bolt/cylinder stop.

Portugee John

2 hours ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

My normal three Uberti and Pietta parts contacts are VTI, Taylors, or Cimarron. 

They all are out of stock at this time. I’ve been on their waiting list / back order lists for 66/ 73 large bolt for months!:(

Archived