SASS Wire Forum

Dillon Precision at it again update

Called Dillon this morning see if I can get a new beam for my powder scale. I knocked it off bench and broke off the counter balance weight. I was told it has to be calibrated so I have send it in and they will fix at no charge. I was expecting to have drop $90 for new one.

Amen!

My old RCBS Rockchucker was been loading everything from .218 Bee to .470 Nitro Express for better than 40 years and I've been a loyal Dillon customer since buying a 450 back when they first came out (still got it, too...but it got replaced by a 650 many years ago)!

Dillon just replaced my primer tube alarm unit at no cost...wonderful customer service!

"Ad"

About 15 years ago I bought a USED Dillon 550. The guy I bought it from didn’t really take good care of it and I had some issues with it. Dillon helped me out free of charge. 
I ended up donating the press to a Boy Scout Troop in Sacramento once I got it all working correctly. 

I love RCBS equipment. It’s what I use now.  Twice I needed parts and they sent them free of charge. One problem I had was the large pistol primer plunger just wouldn’t line up in the hand primer I had. I called to buy a replacement and they offered to send me an all new priming tool. I told them the part would be fine and they sent it but that impressed me. 

Both are excellent companies. 

Called Dillon Monday for a couple replacement parts, They are on the way at no charge. Gotta luv 'em.:FlagAm:

Archived