SASS Wire Forum

Tusco June 6th Match Info

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

We are scheduled to have our June 6th match. Like a lot of other things, it will look different for the time being. We are taking the Covid 19 virus seriously and will be taking some extra steps to provide as safe of an environment as we can.

What to expect:

·       We “recommend” a face covering.

·       We will not be using Spotter sticks, instead the Timer Operator will ask for 3 spotters and those 3 will hold their own shotgun shells in their hand in place of the sticks.

·       We will have breakfast and lunch available for purchase. However, we ask that you go outside to eat. No inside dining.

·       Please bring exact money to pay for registration. This will limit the amount of times money is exchanged. Simply put, if you attended already this year and paid for Cowboy Membership, it’s $10, if you haven’t and need to pay your membership in addition to the match, it’s $20, if you only plan to shoot once at Tusco it’s $15. If it’s your first time ever shooting at Tusco, it’s Free, or if you have a Free match certificate.

·       Only one person at a time at the registration table. Once you register please head back outside.

·       We will have sanitizer at each stage.

·       Awards and Prizes will be handled a bit different as well. To be determined.

·       Please try to refrain from handshakes and hugs.

·       Give as much room as possible at the loading/unloading tables.

·       Even if you are not concerned about the Virus, please be considerate and respectful of others. 

·       If you do not feel well, please consider staying home. If you are “at risk” please consider staying home.

·       Following the SASS recommendations, we have a new range release form. We will need everyone to fill out a new range release form. Even if you have filled one out this year. You can find it on the website here: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release There will be forms available at the range as well. But to cut down on contact, please bring a copy already filled out.

We are trying our best to do what we can to safely get back to the range. Please help us out.

Thank you, Buckaroo Bubba

Thanks Bubba, this is nicely stated.  Can I borrow this text for use with Blackhand's return to shooting?

JLP

2 minutes ago, Johnny Longpants said:

Thanks Bubba, this is nicely stated.  Can I borrow this text for use with Blackhand's return to shooting?

JLP

Absolutely... by all means.. 

3 more days! 

Could use one more person to help with setup at 7am if anyone can help.

43 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

3 more days! 

Could use one more person to help with setup at 7am if anyone can help.

Wish I could. I'm stuck in NM working til the 10th. Y'all should work your matches to match my schedule :P

You'll have to put up with me Bubba! I'll be there!;)

On 6/3/2020 at 8:24 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You'll have to put up with me Bubba! I'll be there!;)

I guess that's a risk we'll have to take.:P

Rye said......"You'll have to put up with me Bubba! I'll be there!;)"

Yeah, but with social distancing, it won't be too bad!

--Laughing Dawg

Looks like 80 degrees and less humid for tomorrow! Don't forget to look at the list of special notes for tomorrow. (See the first post)

Try to fill out a new release form ahead of time to save time at the range. 

Great shoot today, not too good for me, I've done better but I did win my category! :P

What a fun time seeing and shooting with everyone! 

Thanks Tusco for a great time as usual!;)

Thank you to the 43 shooters who came out today! What a great day to get things started again!

Congrats to Gray Hare our Top Overall and Men's Shooter and BDOC our Top Ladies shooter on the day!

Also to the 13 clean shooters!

Scores are posted, https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2020-scores

See you on July 4th!

Buckaroo Bubba

Great time today as always at Tusco. Thanks to all. Great stages. All is good since I beat Charlie.

I was actually clean today!

The terms "Prairie Dawg" & "Clean" do not usually appear in the same sentence!

Thanks to all who came out to play today!

See you next month.

--Dawg 

9 minutes ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

I still do not understand how I get penalized for prop failure!:angry:

FWIW - Kit took those knockdowns out with her 32's. It's a poor workman that blames his tools.:P

38 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

FWIW - Kit took those knockdowns out with her 32's. It's a poor workman that blames his tools.:P

I am in a generous mood today and will concede to your win today, just to show you what a good sport I am.  Just do not expect me to be so generous the rest of the summer!

Archived