SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday 30th

Sixgun Seamus

It looks like Mother Nature is going to be kind to us this weekend so let's get started shooting this year. We are a month late getting started and have some catching up to do.  We will be shooting on Saturday May 30, 2020. Signup starts at 8:30 and shooting will start at 10 AM following safety meeting. 

There will be some temporary changes to our shoot. The shoot guidelines were sent to our membership and are available on the website. We WILL NOT be serving food this time so bring some snacks for yourself. Water will be provided as usual. We are planning on shooting 6 stages. Come on out and join us if you can. Info and directions at www.browntownshipregulators.com. 

Howdy, Seamus,

I wish you and all you good folks the best.

I was going to attend but my vehicle is badly in need of some serious brake repair that can't be put off any longer.

Stay safe and God bless!

Mo

Have a good shoot, I’m going to OVV because I got hooked into a trade with Thunder Creek ! Woe is me!!:P

I’ll  see You next month!!

21 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Have a good shoot, I’m going to OVV because I got hooked into a trade with Thunder Creek ! Woe is me!!:P

I’ll  see You next month!!

Yeah Rye. I'm getting what Isaac Hayes sang about.

Shaft!

Hope to see you in the morning.

What???  Come on.......it's only a 25 hour drive. I've been to New Mexico many times and being there is not a bad thing......unless, of course, you have to work.;)

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 6:54 PM, N.A. Custer 70498 said:

Howes and I will be there all the way from Washington Pa.

What a beautiful day to shoot.  I just couldn't make it today from the mountains of West Virginia.

Now if you all can manage to drag that weather along to Tusco for next week it will be gratefully appreciated.   

Thank you to all of you who came out for great weather and Cowboy Shooting fun. We even got a couple of new recruits to our game. Congratulations to Hooligan Howes and Angie Oakley, our top male and female shooters. Thanks to all who helped setup and tear down. I think we were done in record time. Without all of you, we wouldn't be. Scores are posted at www.browntownshipregulators.com. 

Archived