SASS Wire Forum

What nike should have said

Got to disagree Pat...Sphincter would be more appropriate...

I used to be a football fan, but the National Felons League has been banned from my household since all this started.  I won't allow another game to grace my TV until we all get an apology, and everyone stands.  If I'm ever home on a Saturday, I will allow college football; the ban only applies to the National Felons League.

I have always been a diehard baseball fan.  So far, Major League Baseball has kept politics OUT OF THE GAME.  Funny enough, a very large percentage of professional players aren't even from the US, and they show more respect for our flag and anthem than the homegrown idiots playing pigskin.  

I'm still looking for a fall sport if anyone knows one...

4 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

I used to be a football fan, but the National Felons League has been banned from my household since all this started.  I won't allow another game to grace my TV until we all get an apology, and everyone stands.  If I'm ever home on a Saturday, I will allow college football; the ban only applies to the National Felons League.

I have always been a diehard baseball fan.  So far, Major League Baseball has kept politics OUT OF THE GAME.  Funny enough, a very large percentage of professional players aren't even from the US, and they show more respect for our flag and anthem than the homegrown idiots playing pigskin.  

I'm still looking for a fall sport if anyone knows one...

Rugby?

I heard something on the radio today that Nike donated a bunch of new model shoes or some such to health care workers, designed for 12 hours on your feet. I don't like Nike, but to be fair I gotta give 'em an attaboy.

JHC

5 hours ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Interesting that you posted this right after people started posting pictures like this one.

If my post is too political and yours isn't, I guess that says something too.

100838023_10158184073924192_1627033035922735104_n.jpg

The one on the left, obviously.

Rustler. Just to be clear. I Didn't see that picture and today was the first I even heard of the incident. My post was something that just popped into my head and was meant as humor.

As to the incident in Minnesota, there was no excuse for the officer to be kneeing on his neck.

Kaepernick's kneeing offends me.

The officer kneeing on his neck sickens me!

On 5/27/2020 at 10:22 AM, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Interesting that you posted this right after people started posting pictures like this one.

If my post is too political and yours isn't, I guess that says something too.

100838023_10158184073924192_1627033035922735104_n.jpg

The guy wearing the tumbleweed on his head.

The guy in blue did it with a lot more class and for a whole lot less money.

15 hours ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

Rustler. Just to be clear. I Didn't see that picture and today was the first I even heard of the incident. My post was something that just popped into my head and was meant as humor.

As to the incident in Minnesota, there was no excuse for the officer to be kneeing on his neck.

Why?  Were you there?

Lots of unspoken action there.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:42 PM, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

I admit that I thought you posted it in response to what was going on.

I apologize.

If I knew  you personally maybe I never would have thought that in a million years. Thanks for setting me straight.

To some of you others on here, you sure have a funny way of looking at things and that's all I'm saying about it.

Rustler, I can clearly see how one could get that idea. It was purely a case of unfortunate timing. 

You showed that you are a fair-minded guy by posting back. I appreciate that and accept your apology . I am sorry that this went the wrong way.

Archived