SASS Wire Forum

Dumber still . . .

Someone, in very high authority, had this blasted to all Chicago Police squad car terminals. While the "light flashing" is a new one on me, admitting to increasing traffic crashes with this sets a new standard in liability.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here.

Dumbest.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Someone, in very high authority, had this blasted to all Chicago Police squad car terminals. While the "light flashing" is a new one on me, admitting to increasing traffic crashes with this sets a new standard in liability.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here.

Dumbest.jpeg

Off chance I'm sure, but could this be a prank or spoof of some kind?

39 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

How will a flashing red light deter crime?

Oh, about the same way fingerprinting gun owners while letting violent offenders out with little or no bond does.

We have that sort of Catch N' Release program here as well, although it seems to be even easier to escape consequences, get out on bail and receive probation or light sentences when drugs are involved as part of the crime.

Question: Is it because the Legal Industry is aware that this sort of criminal behavior brings in repeat business?

11 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Oh, about the same way fingerprinting gun owners while letting violent offenders out with little or no bond does.

Ah.  Snapping your fingers to stop a charging elephant.   

Thought so.

Final tally for the past weekend in Chi-town is 42 shot, 10 killed.

A person is shot every 3 hours and 23 minutes.

A person is murdered every 16 hours and 56 minutes.

https://heyjackass.com/

Chicago = Little Moscow in Communist Illinois.

2 hours ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

Chicago = Little Moscow in Communist Illinois.

You know that the Mayor had a church raided for having religious services? But they locked the doors, so the cops could not enter. But after the service the preacher and a few others were issued $500 citations for disobeying the Mayor.

So by practicing your religion, in your church/sanctuary you are subject to persecution (or prosecution). But if you are here in violation of immigration laws, you are given sanctuary and  other benefits for your trespass.

Bizzarro world is here.

ticket.jpg

How do you spell, “damned fool”?

Oh, I got it!

Cat Brules

59 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

You know that the Mayor had a church raided for having religious services? But they locked the doors, so the cops could not enter. But after the service the preacher and a few others were issued $500 citations for disobeying the Mayor.

So by practicing your religion, in your church/sanctuary you are subject to persecution (or prosecution). But if you are here in violation of immigration laws, you are given sanctuary and  other benefits for your trespass.

Bizzarro world is here.

ticket.jpg

Well, one must have priorities!

Archived