SASS Wire Forum

When you outgrow your toys...

Didn't know which was funnier, the guy who couldn't get in or the guy who couldn't drive it.:lol:

51 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

Didn't know which was funnier, the guy who couldn't get in or the guy who couldn't drive it.:lol:

Now, now....don't make fun of him because his knee locked up on him!

2 hours ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Step stool or a lift/elevator:rolleyes: Not gonna laugh too hard as I've got my own problems getting into  raised vehicles:blush:

Yeah, watching that video I thought, "Hey! I resemble that!"

I needed crane to get out my TR-6 after a long drive .

I opeed the door and just about fell out of it .

that was back when I was  teenage ... as old fart  now would not even think about it 

It’s even funny watching me get off/out of a Sit On Top Kayak. I roll over and take a bath and then try to use the moving kayak as a platform to push myself up. LOL My grandkids say that is quite a sight. Never go kayaking in cloths that can’t get wet.:D

CJ

3 minutes ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

It’s even funny watching me get off/out of a Sit On Top Kayak. I roll over and take a bath and then try to use the moving kayak as a platform to push myself up. LOL My grandkids say that is quite a sight. Never go kayaking in cloths that can’t get wet.:D

CJ

When I retired I bought a fishing kayak since I live on a lake and thought it would be fun.   On my second time out (November) I had purchased knee high rubber boots and frog-skin pants. On my third time out I'd figured out how to get in but  still failed at getting out.  Now I fish from the banks and my blood pressure thanks me!:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, Highwall said:

When I retired I bought a fishing kayak since I live on a lake and thought it would be fun.   On my second time out (November) I had purchased knee high rubber boots and frog-skin pants. On my third time out I'd figured out how to get in but  still failed at getting out.  Now I fish from the banks and my blood pressure thanks me!:rolleyes:

I live on a small lake. I have the Kayaks ready to go anytime. I chose the SOT type because of a friend who used to fly fish from them. I had thought I would try that also. My friend would stand on his kayak to allow him to reach further in casting. I never really mastered fly fishing. However, my wife and I have had an enjoyable time paddling around the lake. I’ve taught our grandchildren to paddle with us. We all fish from the banks also. 

Archived