SASS Wire Forum

Another range opens in the SF bay area

Dirty Dog Doug

Everyone in masks standing 6 ft apart in 20 Mph  wind so we where safe .

The Ruger Precision was shooting alot better once someone   Not half blind and shaking was shooten it .

I remembered  what pain a new 10-22 is without the auto mag release, but we came home  to package from Tandemkross  with  new auto  one .

If you have any old 10-22 mags Tandem now has new green spring that make them like new.

United Sportsmen’s in Concord. Beautiful and state of the art. I am very close so I am very grateful they finally reopened although at this point the bureaucracy is almost stifling.  What was truly stifling was wearing a mask while shooting. I likely won’t return until the mask rule is gone.  Still, very happy they are back in business. 

Seamus

This was the Livermore ranch. San leandro opened last weekend. took our temps and had clean pen for each person signing in . masks of course 

worst part is No Senior Discount 

My favorite indoor range opened last week I have been there for every day these past few days. You have to wear a mask in the lobby but not on the line. 

Huh!  Howcum I never knew 'bout this when I lived in San Leandro back in the mid-80's??   :huh:

So DDD, a little off topic, but do you remember The Bonnie Bowman?  :)

16 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

yes I used to shoot there alot  I  had Hoyt pro medalist 

Sweet!

I had a Bear Grizzly, which I recently gave to my son.

My cousin Chuck calls me one day - "Hey!  Bonnie Bowman is closing out their Jennings compound bows!  Get over here as quick as you can!"

I did, they were, and I bought one - a 65# non-adjustable bow that fit me perfectly.  Last of the non-adjustable models... and they were worth far more than the selling price.  

Sadly, it disappeared during my last move.  :(

Archived