SASS Wire Forum

And then the State issued Guidelines

I mentioned earlier that my daughter owns two day schools, age six weeks to six years.  Yes many kids are staying home with their parents but some of her kids’ parents are first responders and medical personnel, so the schools are operating at about half capacity. Great, at least there are people working, no kids got sick.

So RULES came down from the state saying, “No, THIS is how you care for children.”  If this goes on much longer, I expect she’ll be grey soon.

If this goes on much longer people are going to say the hell with it. When I see the National Guard deployed and they interstates down, I might start to take notice. Feel for your loved ones,  and everyone else, being hoorahed by those with the power.

If anything this whole ordeal points to where power really lies (as if we didn’t know), and how the public can be manipulated with fear.

CDC guidelines for reopening schools are impossible to implement.  It’s clear CDC is more concerned with protecting themselves from lawsuits (...” your kid got sick/died? Well your school didn’t implement all our guidelines.”) than giving usable guidance.  Disgusting bureaucratic overreach.  

Never before have Americans depended on a President, Congress, or an agency to keep them healthy.  I don’t understand why we should expect bureaucrats to know more than our personal physicians.  

Archived