Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Plant Butter


Blackwater 53393

Recommended Posts

The food industry has proven time and again the the general public is easily misled, (I won’t say stupid, but....)

 

One of their latest efforts is the repackaging and rebranding of vegetable oil based spreads from “margarine” to PLANT BUTTER!!

 

I mean, REALLY???  C’MON!!!

 

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_< :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just discovered Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's.

 

Amazing stuff.

 

I am now planning on weighing 900 lbs by the end of 2020. I cannot get enough of this crap.

 

 

cookie butter.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds pretty good!  Let’s you add more fats, sugar and flavor, as a cookie spread.  :wub:  B)

 

Cat Brules

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Well, you are what you eat. :rolleyes:

 

Maybe I'll change my alias to Cookie Monster.

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

The food industry has proven time and again the the general public is easily misled, (I won’t say stupid, but....)

 

One of their latest efforts is the repackaging and rebranding of vegetable oil based spreads from “margarine” to PLANT BUTTER!!

 

I mean, REALLY???  C’MON!!!

 

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_< :lol:

 

Oh boy!   

 

That would be yummy spread on some flourless bread and washed down with a tall glass of almond milk......

 

........ right up there with plant-based meat . AKA meatless meat.

 

<_<

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

I just discovered Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's.

 

Amazing stuff.

 

I am now planning on weighing 900 lbs by the end of 2020. I cannot get enough of this crap.

 

 

cookie butter.png


How is it on Cookies? 

How is it as an ice cream topping? 
Could you use this as dip for chips...or Kit-Kat bars...? :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would imagine it's incredible on anything you might put it on but so for I found it works just fine on a spoon.

 

Yeah. I'm THAT guy.

 

:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:ph34r: Wow :ph34r:

 

Margarine was never intended for human consumption.  It is the result of a failed government project to find a very low temperature lubricant.  Added color and flavoring.  Icky Foo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

 

:ph34r: Wow :ph34r:

 

Margarine was never intended for human consumption.  It is the result of a failed government project to find a very low temperature lubricant.  Added color and flavoring.  Icky Foo.

Seems like I recall someone doing an experiment with margarine and butter and barn flies. Somebody placed a stick of margarine and a stick of butter side-by-side in a barn. Within 24 hours the stick of butter was gone and there was not one fly on the margarine. Apparently flies know what food is when people don't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you fly Delta, you are probably familiar with with Lotus European biscuit cookies, sold under the name "Biscoff"; they are served on Delta.  I am addicted to those things; bet you can't eat just one (package).

 

Lotus also makes a cookie butter product under the same label, with the same flavor; either smooth or crunchie.  Oh, man, cookie butter spread on the same flavor cookie; mmmmmmm.

 

 

718kZHMCOtL._AC_AA180_.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

 

:ph34r: Wow :ph34r:

 

Margarine was never intended for human consumption.  It is the result of a failed government project to find a very low temperature lubricant.  Added color and flavoring.  Icky Foo.

 

Were did we get involved with margarine?  Cookie butter ain't margarine.

 

LL

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

 

Were did we get involved with margarine?  Cookie butter ain't margarine.

 

LL

 

See the OP!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

 

Were did we get involved with margarine?  Cookie butter ain't margarine.

 

LL

 

15 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

 

See the OP!!

 

Looks like the hijackers forgot where the plane took off from!  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.