Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rye Miles #13621

After I spent $536.00 on sanitizer.....

Recommended Posts

Gotta love their virologist regarding the change in verbiage from the cdc. 

“this is due to unclear messaging from governmental officials”

ummmm no this is scientists in a rush to publish (and slam the president) who didn’t bother to do the “science” part
More leftist bs
Regards

 

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

 

Gateway Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Gotta love their virologist regarding the change in verbiage from the cdc. 

“this is due to unclear messaging from governmental officials”

ummmm no this is scientists in a rush to publish (and slam the president) who didn’t bother to do the “science” part
More leftist bs
Regards

 

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

 

Gateway Kid

+10000000000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to a brave new world where Science and Politics meets Keystone Cops and The Three Stooges. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I still need to know what "not easily" means.  "Cannot"????  If not, then it still can.  And if it can, (even if not "easily"), then there is still some risk that it will.  Problem is, we have no reliable information regarding the extent of that risk.  So, until someone can tell me differently, I will still treat it as a real risk, and take appropriate steps to protect myself and my family.

 

Life was easier when government science folks gave us accurate information, rather than politically influenced gobbledy-gook.  

 

And I do not believe anything coming from the Congress or the White House; their inability to be truthful is staggering.

 

LL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Well, I still need to know what "not easily" means.  "Cannot"????  If not, then it still can.  And if it can, (even if not "easily"), then there is still some risk that it will.  Problem is, we have no reliable information regarding the extent of that risk.  So, until someone can tell me differently, I will still treat it as a real risk, and take appropriate steps to protect myself and my family.

 

Life was easier when government science folks gave us accurate information, rather than politically influenced gobbledy-gook.  

 

And I do not believe anything coming from the Congress or the White House; their inability to be truthful is staggering.

 

LL

I think it means you have to lick it. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Welcome to a brave new world where Science and Politics meets Keystone Cops and The Three Stooges. 
 

At least I could understand those old shows, today’s panic driven articles seem to be more along the lines of “ my sister’s best friend’s cousin knows someone who heard that the possibility of getting this overwhelmingly deadly virus is nearly 100% if you live in the same neighborhood as someone who may have been exposed by touching a napkin in their yard without medical PPE and tossing it into the trash can plus everyone they have spoken to is certainly infected by breathing the contaminated air”. Unfortunately, as reported by today’s media, that is what passes for scientific and intellectual discourse today. 

where is the dang sarcasm emoji anyway?
regards

 

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

 

Gateway Kid
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all a DemocRat play for the White House anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I will still take precautions on items delivered from outside our house.  That includes wiping down packages delivered from our grocery and items picked up from the pharmacy.  The items are wiped down with either 70-91% rubbing alcohol (until we run out) or bleach solutions.  Then, every food item goes into our refrigerator or freezer in our garage for at least three days.  Mail is being left on our front porch and is treated similarly.  Items in cardboard boxes, the same, but also left out in the sun for at least three days.  Gloves and masks are worn to do this.  If that is too sissified for some folks, let me remind them (whoever they are) that we have  only one life each, and it is far better to be safe than to wind up as part of some statistic.

Stay well, Pards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy,

It fun when allergies come along....

Best

CR

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:) PLUS ONE too Loophole LaRue :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Me too. You know the Murder Hornets are attracted to that stuff. I saw it on Facebook!

JHC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the beginning, testing for COVID-19 was very limited.   I'm assuming used on those with symptoms and or gravely ill.   But now Missouri has ramped up to testing some 5,000 a day.  So with a much bigger net, they are finding more active cases.  Still the numbers of those infected are very small.  

 

Our son the nurse in Minneapolis area is back to work after a two week furlough.   He says they are testing people with no symptoms.  He, questioned the directors of the reasoning for doing this as they wouldn't do it for other illnesses.   He was told COVID-19 was different.  He asked how is it different.   He got no answer.  (Just my guess,  they get paid extra to do it.) 

 

The nut didn't fall far from the tree - he says, If you're sick, stay home.  If you can't breath, get to the ER.  

 

I don't know his source but he said the test is only 70% accurate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.