SASS Wire Forum

SliX-Prings: New Owners

Ol Number4

For those of you who know us only through our company, please be comforted to know IT is still in very good hands.  For those of you who just know us, get ready to see more of us on the line and out visiting.

The new owners are no strangers to SASS and Cowboy Action.  They are Mid Valley Drifter and Buckshot Shelley of Badman Bullets.

They have been a major vendor for us since they started their business and know pretty well the market and may even provide a more efficient process for product to market.

We offer Congratulations to them on their new enterprise and we wish them all the best of luck.

THANK YOU,, to all the cowboys who have used our products and to our vendors for their support in making SliX a viable company.  A company we had hoped would offer  affordable, quality parts  that fit a need in your shooting pleasure and success. 

Thanks again,

Big Iron Buster & Ol'  #4

Well I'll be darned, enjoyment and success to all involved.

Congratulations to all.

Congrats! to both parties on their new endeavors.

Patrick, at BB, is a great businessman. Their products are reliable, service is great and delivery is always on time.

• 1 month later...

Congrats to all parties.

I sing the praises of Slix nipples to every and any Aussie who sits still long enough and they will continue to be the first thing I change on all my cap guns.

Archived