SASS Wire Forum

WITHDRAWN - Shiloh Sharps Saddle Rifle in 45-90

Not looking for any trades at this time. This rifle has been sitting for a while now in my gun safe, as my cataracts have limited my long range shooting. This is a superb rifle with a 26" barrel and is now wearing a Lee Shaver Soule Rear Tang sight with Hadley Eyepiece (adjustable aperture) and Lyman Globe front sight with inserts. I would grade this rifle as very good to excellent condition. I'll throw in some empty Starline brass to get you started. Great shooter with BP loads and 500 grain Montana Bullets. Light enough for extended offhand shooting and very well balanced. I'm posting some pictures below and will add more and better quality this weekend. Need to move this out of my safe to make room for a new addition. Last price reduction, and then it goes to Gunbroker. NO LONGER FOR SALE. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

f.2.thumb.png.025079228608155949384257e5a9cc18.png

5.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

I need to move this on to a new owner, so I'm dropping the price to $2200 shipped and insured to lower 48. This is my last price reduction before I list it on Gunbroker. If you want a very nice, simple, Shiloh Sharps, this is one you should grab! Just saying.

Archived