SASS Wire Forum

Read This Today

I read today that the state of Colorado, was sued, for not reporting the true numbers of covid-19 deaths. 

What was happening was this:

When someone died, say for whatever reason, and that person tested positive for covid-19, then that person's death was reported as them having died of covid-19.

They may have died from a heart attack, or stroke, or whatever, but....if they tested positive for covid-19, it was reported that they died of the virus.  Colorado lost the case, and had to go back and redo the numbers.  It seems they had to reduce the number of deaths, due to those that actually died of the virus, by nearly 25% !!!

I just wonder how many other states are guilty of this, and that makes me wonder how many actually have died from the virus.  We have spent a lot of time on "lock down", and a lot of those decisions were probably based on the number of virus deaths that were being announced.   

I would just like to know the truth.  The truth is always the best, and you just let the truth lead you where it will. 

Once trust is broken, it can never be 100% again.  There will always be a doubt in the back of your mind. 

My Two Bits.

W.K.

My understanding is that (and I think this was reported here earlier) the states receive something like $39,000 from the Fed for every death reported, with Covid-19 listed as cause of death.

Cat Brules

1 hour ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

I read today that the state of Colorado, was sued, for not reporting the true numbers of covid-19 deaths. 

What was happening was this:

When someone died, say for whatever reason, and that person tested positive for covid-19, then that person's death was reported as them having died of covid-19.

They may have died from a heart attack, or stroke, or whatever, but....if they tested positive for covid-19, it was reported that they died of the virus.  Colorado lost the case, and had to go back and redo the numbers.  It seems they had to reduce the number of deaths, due to those that actually died of the virus, by nearly 25% !!!

I just wonder how many other states are guilty of this, and that makes me wonder how many actually have died from the virus.  We have spent a lot of time on "lock down", and a lot of those decisions were probably based on the number of virus deaths that were being announced.   

I would just like to know the truth.  The truth is always the best, and you just let the truth lead you where it will. 

Once trust is broken, it can never be 100% again.  There will always be a doubt in the back of your mind. 

My Two Bits.

W.K.

According to my friend at the VA hospital most civian hospitals are guily of that.  The VA won't tolerate it.

1 hour ago, Cat Brules said:

My understanding is that (and I think this was reported here earlier) the states receive something like $39,000 from the Fed for every death reported, with Covid-19 listed as cause of death.

Cat Brules

I have suspected something along these lines. I would like to read the data that you talk about.

Dr. Birx ( The scarf lady) is on video saying all deaths will be reported as Covid-19 deaths regardless of it's affect OR if they SUSPECT the person had the virus!

This is the biggest mistake ever thrust on the American people. Not my words but Dennis Prager and I agree 100%

Archived