SASS Wire Forum

CLEAN-UP IN AISLE ONE!

Dutch Wheeler

3 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

A second coat, is needed :lol:

OLG 

That big old man has been in fights before.  Crowds on into his opponent and never uses a closed fist. I'd like to have seen what started that.

4 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

That big old man has been in fights before.  Crowds on into his opponent and never uses a closed fist. I'd like to have seen what started that.

I am sure it was a dispute about the proper pastel colors for the bathroom that the big guy was hoping for, but the other guys insisted on Navaho White. These interior designers are so high strung and sensitive...

:P

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am sure it was a dispute about the proper pastel colors for the bathroom that the big guy was hoping for, but the other guys insisted on Navaho White. These interior designers are so high strung and sensitive...

:P

Interior Designers is the correct term.  It said so on my diploma and my state license when I was one.  (Any rude jokes or comments will lead to bloodshed and broken noses.)

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Interior Designers is the correct term.  It said so on my diploma and my state license when I was one.  (Any rude jokes or comments will lead to bloodshed and broken noses.)

Yep...high strung and sensitive...:P

Man what a good laugh! I needed that this morning!   SCJ

My understanding is that an argument got started over the discussion of paints being a coating but not all coatings are paints. One said the other didn’t know what he was talking about and the other rebutted to  shut the hell up cause he’s been putting the bottle opener on his paint can tool to too much use and too drunk to add to the conversation 

Archived