Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Widder, SASS #59054

Have you noticed: they don't need a haircut

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I wanted to post this earlier but refrained for a couple more days.

 

BUT, have you noticed nearly ALL of the celebrities who are doing their news reporting from home, and telling us

that they are at home in lockdown, do not need a haircut.

 

Nearly all of them have their neatly groomed hair.

 

Something just don't seem right.    If a barber or beautician opens up business somewhere, they get busted.

BUT its obvious that TV networks are hiring some groomers to be roadrunners and keep the celebs all bif'd up.

 

What's that famous slogan they all tout..... "We're ALL in this together".     HAR!

 

..........Widder

 

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a couple of years since I've been to the hair cutting place.  Never did see the fetish for short hair.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Been a couple of years since I've been to the hair cutting place.  Never did see the fetish for short hair.

 

 

 

Samson felt the same way.

;)

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got my own live-in barber. Been cutting my hair since  ~1990.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My barber has been closed for 2 months.

I look like a sheep dog. 
 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, The Blarney Kid said:

I've got my own live-in barber. Been cutting my hair since  ~1990.

I could say more but I think I'm better not to....

 

Texas Lizard

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My barber has been closed for 2 months.

I look like a sheep dog. 
 

Did you think I might be an improvement???

 

Texas Lizard

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't set foot in a barber shop since mid June of 2002. Got my last regulation haircut 3 days before my retirement ceremony.

Unbraided by hair is down the bottom of the pockets on my wranglers. Braided it reaches the top of the pocket.

 

My wife :wub: trims up the back of my neck as needed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

 ..... have you noticed nearly ALL of the celebrities who are doing their news reporting from home, and telling us

that they are at home in lockdown, do not need a haircut.

 

Nearly all of them have their neatly groomed hair.

 

Something just don't seem right.    If a barber or beautician opens up business somewhere, they get busted.

BUT its obvious that TV networks are hiring some groomers to be roadrunners and keep the celebs all bif'd up.

 

What's that famous slogan they all tout..... "We're ALL in this together".     HAR!

 

..........Widder

 

 

 Not just the celebrity type news people......

 

News people on our local channels have also remained well groomed whether at home or still in the studio.

 

Same with the local and state politicians that keep there mugs in the limelight.

 

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needed a haircut in March when this crap hit.  Finally got my hair cut two days ago.  I hated the feeling of hair down over my ears and collar.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cut my own and it shows. Im coming to have a real strong disregard for celebrity/media/political types.

 

Imis

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

Needed a haircut in March when this crap hit.  Finally got my hair cut two days ago.  I hated the feeling of hair down over my ears and collar.  

I do like mine over my ears.

I'm kinda vain and it coves and camouflages my silver hearing aids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few days after our Governor shut down all the barbers and hair saloons he was sporting a nice haircut while addressing his subjects on TV.  He lost all credibility at that moment, not that he had much before if you are familiar the the Governor's blackface story,  but that is a story for another thread.  It seems their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I cut my own and it shows. Im coming to have a real strong disregard for celebrity/media/political types.

 

Imis

 

Howdy IMIS.

I guess this means you also have a great disdain for TN Williams.......... :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a kit and, using the plastic guides, buzzed my own balding head.

I like my hair a #1 all over. (That's s tad longer than the hair on a bowling ball)

Easy to use and the kit paid for itself, half way through the second time I used it.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haircut

hypocrit

 

...easy words to confuse when you are part of the entitled class

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

Howdy IMIS.

I guess this means you also have a great disdain for TN Williams.......... :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

Oh, no I like Tn Williams. He is an Olympic grade liar, not some pro or semi-pro like celebrity/media/politicals.

 

Imis

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My barber has been closed for 2 months.

I look like a sheep dog. 
 

You always did.  It ain't the hair.  :blink: :D

 

How about all the politicians who are nicely groomed, pressed, and polished?  Elitist hypocrites, one and all.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

You always did.  It ain't the hair.  :blink: :D

 

How about all the politicians who are nicely groomed, pressed, and polished?  Elitist hypocrites, one and all.

Haha...:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at our local news readers the women are pulling their hair back and the men are wearing hats when doing remote news. The woman are wearing glasses instead of contacts and reporting from home 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I wanted to post this earlier but refrained for a couple more days.

 

BUT, have you noticed nearly ALL of the celebrities who are doing their news reporting from home, and telling us

that they are at home in lockdown, do not need a haircut.

 

Nearly all of them have their neatly groomed hair.

 

Something just don't seem right.    If a barber or beautician opens up business somewhere, they get busted.

BUT its obvious that TV networks are hiring some groomers to be roadrunners and keep the celebs all bif'd up.

 

What's that famous slogan they all tout..... "We're ALL in this together".     HAR!

 

..........Widder

 

Probably because they just got off their Lear jet flying to France for a haircut.

JHC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I cut my own and it shows. Im coming to have a real strong disregard for celebrity/media/political types.

 

Imis

Ditto.

I tend to change the channel when one of them comes on from their Beverly Hills bungalow showing how “we’re All in this together”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF we all be in this together , they can come over and help weed the corn patch 

 

  at least what the deer ain't dug up and ate 

 

  CB 

 

  gonna be a tad dry this fall 

 

  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My Girlfriends sister is over priced woman stylist.

She has always had Chair at home 

I added a 800CFM in line fan for the Local POT grow shop.. yep they are opened  with 8" plastic tube 1 ft above the customers  head

I did the cigar test again again all smoke up the tube .

So I  get trim while on lockdown 

I used to go to the local beauty college cheaper and have cute young girls cutting helps tooo. Yes I still have both ears 

Edited by Dirty Dog Doug
added some lines
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

PLUS ONE too Henry T. Harrison.

 

I think Henry and I are in the same TV area.  ALL of our presenters are some shaggy.  Quite obvious the girls are at home and taking care of themselves.  The Big City Mayor resembles an English Sheep Dog these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 11:47 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

Been a couple of years since I've been to the hair cutting place.  Never did see the fetish for short hair.

 

 

 

Yep.

Subdeacon and Sedalia Dave haven't been barbered for some time now.

Here's some recent pictures of them.

I really don't know who is who, but they do have nice hats eh?

49._Cousin_Itt%27s_Problem_015.jpg

screen-shot-2019-08-07-at-9.37.40-am (3).png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an appointment with my barber on Tuesday at 2:40 P.M.. First he could work me in........................FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::blink::blush:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.