SASS Wire Forum

Opinions Wanted

Chickamauga Slim

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Those guys at Wartrace all have confusing names Chickamauga Slim does not live in GA and Nantahala Ned does not live in NC...… Randy Saint Eagle can't even fly, just plain confusing.

But Barkeep can definitely keep some bar!

21 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Those guys at Wartrace all have confusing names Chickamauga Slim does not live in GA and Nantahala Ned does not live in NC...… Randy Saint Eagle can't even fly, just plain confusing.

I grew up in Georgia & learned to ride & care for horses working as a stable hand & trail guide at Chickamauga Battlefield (trails end ranch, I'll tell you how I got the job someday)! I have seen Randy fly, although I can't vouch for his sainthood. And Nantahala put a serious whoopin' on the last guy who questioned his name, I'm scared of broaching the subject. By the way Barkeep, I don't think you've ever served me an adult beverage......... 

Hope to see you soon!

On 5/22/2020 at 2:02 PM, Barkeep Casey said:

Never actually made it to Captain and it’s been a Major issue, but I’ll keep it Private. Sell the Henry. Happy Trails, Big Boy!

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 12:14 PM, Chickamauga Slim said:

I grew up in Georgia & learned to ride & care for horses working as a stable hand & trail guide at Chickamauga Battlefield (trails end ranch, I'll tell you how I got the job someday)! I have seen Randy fly, although I can't vouch for his sainthood. And Nantahala put a serious whoopin' on the last guy who questioned his name, I'm scared of broaching the subject. By the way Barkeep, I don't think you've ever served me an adult beverage......... 

Hope to see you soon!

I talked to you years ago about your alias and know Trails end ranch on the south side of the park! As far as serving you a beverage, I set up a free bar at AL State, SE Regional, and Comin at Cha. With all the whiskey given away in Wartrace , there is not much need for my services lol.

18 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

yes

Imis  (you asked for opinions) How come nobody asks where I got my alias? 

:FlagAm: All of us have painfully watched you shoot.  Or maybe I should rephrase, seen you pull the trigger.

Chas:blink:

36 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

yes

OK, Imis.  I'll bite.  Where did you get your alias?  I've always wondered.

39 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

yes

:FlagAm: Well now I be a think'n.  Just because you being a friend and all.  Maybe a petition to SASS to add a new category using your alias as the moniker.  The only gun allowed would be a Gatling Gun.  Unlimited sticks of ammo, the single restriction to time firing would be when your arm becomes too tired to crank the action.

Beverages and snacks will be provided to the rest of the posse.

Chas:ph34r:

36 minutes ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm: All of us have painfully watched you shoot.  Or maybe I should rephrase, seen you pull the trigger.

Chas:blink:

Yeah but Hangtree asked nice like. I wanted Imis Skuda-Zamile but the nice lady at SASS had trouble getting the joke so I shortened it. The intentional misspelling of the last name is a nod to my former inebriated state.

Imis

3 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Yeah but Hangtree asked nice like. I wanted Imis Skuda-Zamile but the nice lady at SASS had trouble getting the joke so I shortened it. The intentional misspelling of the last name is a nod to my former inebriated state.

Imis

Mispelled? Seems correct too me ;)

Archived