SASS Wire Forum

Proposed bill could make you a felon if you train in martial arts or teach your kids to rifle hunt

Charlie T Waite

Incoming Virginia lawmakers propose bill that could make martial arts, firearms training felonies

I really want to comment on this:excl: ;)

But, I don't want to get banned,  because of the 'adult' language I would use in comparing those folks to solid items you flush down the toilet. All the while pointing out how those 'solid items', were far more useful. <_<

OLG 

It is time to put a swift end to vote fraud

In CA, the canvassers continue to "find" and "harvest" suitcases of (Democrat-only) ballots for weeks after the polls close.

• Accept No Votes after Polling Place closing Time
• Accept No mail-ins after the post mark date

Stop accepting voters and drop-off ballots after the polls close.
No exceptions.

Early voting has been open for two weeks.
If you can't get your vote in with this much time, tough shit.

When the polls close, deliver those collected ballots to the counting house.  Any additional bags of votes that are "found" after the delivery cutoff time, are discarded and burned unopened.

The responsibility for delivering votes lies with each polling place.  They will be given X hours to bag and deliver their collected votes to the counting house.

Any bags of votes arriving after the cutoff time will be discarded and burned unopened.

The time is long overdue to put a complete stop to the "found" bags of votes that come in weeks after the polls close.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
--Joe Stalin

Archived