SASS Wire Forum

Testing The Waters

Subdeacon Joe

15 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

drink enough of it and you will die ........................................................ of something, ....... eventually.  :rolleyes:

It’s a funny substance, I’ve also heard if you don’t get enough it can kill you also , I guess you could classify it as addictive 

A word about Tritium in water:

https://www.purewaterproducts.com/water-problems/tritium

I used to keep MSDS (material safety data sheets) for water in an MSDS binder at work. Once I was being thoroughly audited by CalOSHA and the inspector inquired as to why I had the MSDS for water. I asked her to read it. She did and stated how shocked she was that water had an MSDS and she was shocked how dangerous water could be. :blink:

Fish poop in it too! :o

19 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

And people 

:o

This “water” stuff sounds dangerous to me!!

I’m hiring some girls to come over to bathe me in vodka.  :mellow:  :huh:

:lol:

The very careful,

Cat Brules

On 5/18/2020 at 8:40 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

A word about Tritium in water:

https://www.purewaterproducts.com/water-problems/tritium

I used to keep MSDS (material safety data sheets) for water in an MSDS binder at work. Once I was being thoroughly audited by CalOSHA and the inspector inquired as to why I had the MSDS for water. I asked her to read it. She did and stated how shocked she was that water had an MSDS and she was shocked how dangerous water could be. :blink:

similarly:

I would get a stack of MSDS sheets every time I ordered drugs for our veterinary clinic usage.  The MSDS for ophthalmic ointment said, “...if you get it in your eye, rinse it out immediately and call the doctor.”

:o

Archived