SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday match.

Purly SASS # 57438

On 5/29/2020 at 10:00 AM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Targets are set. Bring your fast bullets.

Dang, I should have read this post last night, I didn't bring any fast bullets.:D  I enjoyed the match but next time I need to bring my magnetic bullets, I had a few that didn't find the target.

Randy

17 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Dang, I should have read this post last night, I didn't bring any fast bullets.:D  I enjoyed the match but next time I need to bring my magnetic bullets, I had a few that didn't find the target.

Randy

TN Williams told me that he kinda felt sorry for most everyone at Mystery Dog on Sat.

He said he felt soooooooooo sorry for everyone that he LET a couple shooters beat him just to help them feel better.

Of course, I reminded him that being 'Humble and Modest' are a couple of his best attributes and that everyone 

appreciates those fine qualities of his.

He's probably hanging out at DQ this warm sunny Sunday afternoon telling everyone about his Humbleness and Modesty.

If you don't believe he's Humble and Modest........ just ask him and he'll tell ya..... :lol:

..........Widder

13 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TN Williams told me that he kinda felt sorry for most everyone at Mystery Dog on Sat.

He said he felt soooooooooo sorry for everyone that he LET a couple shooters beat him just to help them feel better.

Of course, I reminded him that being 'Humble and Modest' are a couple of his best attributes and that everyone 

He's probably hanging out at DQ this warm sunny Sunday afternoon telling everyone about his Humbleness and Modesty.

If you don't believe he's Humble and Modest........ just ask him and he'll tell ya..... :lol:

..........Widder

I appreciate him letting me finish ahead of him. I’m sure the other 20 shooters do to.

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Widder, you're the only one better than me at being humble and modest I know of. I make a better team than you though.:ph34r:

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I appreciate him letting me finish ahead of him. I’m sure the other 20 shooters do to.

Them 3 misses hurt me bad! Don't tell anybody a duelist had a faster raw time than you. If you hadn't sent Sharyn out there to move my targets while I was shooting at them, I wouldn't have missed 'em!

Tennessee Williams- Fast enough to beat you if you mess up, and slow enough to make you look bad if I do!:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Them 3 misses hurt me bad! Don't tell anybody a duelist had a faster raw time than you. If you hadn't sent Sharyn out there to move my targets while I was shooting at them, I wouldn't have missed 'em!

Tennessee Williams- Fast enough to beat you if you mess up, and slow enough to make you look bad if I do!:ph34r:

That raw time did look pretty good!

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey TN,

Was that 'quirky' timer being used for your 'Fastest RAW time' on that stage?

You know, the timer that belongs to you.

:P

..........Widder

Shhh! Don't tell them about my remote control timer!

I was starting to wonder if ole TN Williams had got scared off from coming Saturday. But he showed up right before we got started. Just out of curiosity I asked him to pull his mask down and sure enough, he had a big ole ice cream mustache. He was almost late cause of stopping by DQ on the way to the range. 

50 minutes ago, Double Barrel, SASS 34765 said:

I was starting to wonder if ole TN Williams had got scared off from coming Saturday. But he showed up right before we got started. Just out of curiosity I asked him to pull his mask down and sure enough, he had a big ole ice cream mustache. He was almost late cause of stopping by DQ on the way to the range. 

He's a TV star now too, so he'll probably be needing to buy a new, bigger hat.  We need to check his truck for scuff marks, he may have run over something/someone.

14 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

He's a TV star now too, so he'll probably be needing to buy a new, bigger hat.  We need to check his truck for scuff marks, he may have run over something/someone.

You'll never see that truck again.  Its the one with the fake 'Hawaii'  license tag.  Its personalized and reads 'DQ-NANR'.

Hey, just like my good friend Krazy Kajun says..... 'you can't make this stuff up'.

..........Widder   ;)

40 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You'll never see that truck again.  Its the one with the fake 'Hawaii'  license tag.  Its personalized and reads 'DQ-NANR'.

Hey, just like my good friend Krazy Kajun says..... 'you can't make this stuff up'.

..........Widder   ;)

The question that comes to my mind is if he had gotten out of that truck and starting shooting would it have been duelist or traditional.  I would be pretty disappointed to see him with both hands on a pistol. 

51 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The question that comes to my mind is if he had gotten out of that truck and starting shooting would it have been duelist or traditional.  I would be pretty disappointed to see him with both hands on a pistol. 

I'm honestly thankful that we didn't find out.

If we had I suspect it would have been left hand around a fools throat, blasting away at the other fools with the right hand; but that's merely speculation.

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I'm honestly thankful that we didn't find out.

If we had I suspect it would have been left hand around a fools throat, blasting away at the other fools with the right hand; but that's merely speculation.

Me too!

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Capt,

I won't mention WHAT he already had in his hand.   And if he were wise, he won't post that information either.

But lets just say it would have been enough to start and fight and enough to end it just as quickly.

The protestors were wise in not touching him or making any offensive threatening moves towards him.

..........Widder

40 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Capt,

I won't mention WHAT he already had in his hand.   And if he were wise, he won't post that information either.

But lets just say it would have been enough to start and fight and enough to end it just as quickly.

The protestors were wise in not touching him or making any offensive threatening moves towards him.

..........Widder

You sure are right there Widder, a banana to the eye can be painful!

Kajun

29 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

You sure are right there Widder, a banana to the eye can be painful!

Kajun

TN:  but officer, he was trying to steal my nanner split.

Officer:  Mr Williams, did you really have to exterminate everyone?

TN:  Well, I missed him the first 100 rounds....... AND besides, it was Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate with caramel on each end with

a special topping in the middle.   

Officer:   Oh well, now I understand.   Bye..... and have a nice day!

..........Widder

So last Saturday I was fortunate enough to be on Posse 2 with Randy Saint Eagle and TN Williams. After the first three stages it is obvious that all three of us are having a good match and are running strong and really close to each other. (One stage we were all within 2/10's of a second of each other) On stage 4 someone mentions that the winner should buy the Nanner Splits. I don't really know if I was being hustled or if the pressure got to them both but the next stage they are both shooting at squirrels. instead of steel. 

Here's another TRUE story about TN Williams.

A couple weeks ago, Slater and I had to run over to Murfreesboro where TN lives.  TN had made some

security frames for Slater with rod iron for some windows.   Anyhow, we picked up the security frames,

visited a nice gun store there and then proceeded to an eating establishment.

We were sitting outside (yes, it was a pleasurable day) at a table where Slater and I had our backs to the

windows, but TN could see inside thru the windows PLUS, he could see reflections of anyone who walked

behind him..... kinda like looking in a mirror.

Right before our meal was delivered, TN suddenly says....... WOW,  WooooEEEEEE!  And then suddenly whipped his

neck into a 180 turn (like a possessed person) and became speechless.    

I said:  "Whats wrong?  What are you looking at?"

TN has seen the reflection of a lady in the window that made his eyeballs bulge......until he turned around.

What he thought was a well endowed beauty was an old lady with one of them big humps on her shoulders/back

and she was walking backwards.  :lol:

TN told me he was ready to sue her for false advertising..... :o

Hey, the old boy lives an exciting life.   What can I say.

You just can't make this stuff up!

..........Widder

A couple weeks ago, Slater and I had to run over to Murfreesboro where TN lives.  TN had made some

security frames for Slater with rod iron for some windows.   Anyhow, we picked up the security frames,

We were sitting outside (yes, it was a pleasurable day) at a table where Slater and I had our backs to the

windows, but TN could see inside thru the windows PLUS, he could see reflections of anyone who walked

Right before our meal was delivered, TN suddenly says....... WOW,  WooooEEEEEE!  And then suddenly whipped his

TN has seen the reflection of a lady in the window that made his eyeballs bulge......until he turned around.

What he thought was a well endowed beauty was an old lady with one of them big humps on her shoulders/back

..........Widder

D

..........Widder

Different strokes?

3 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

So last Saturday I was fortunate enough to be on Posse 2 with Randy Saint Eagle and TN Williams. After the first three stages it is obvious that all three of us are having a good match and are running strong and really close to each other. (One stage we were all within 2/10's of a second of each other) On stage 4 someone mentions that the winner should buy the Nanner Splits. I don't really know if I was being hustled or if the pressure got to them both but the next stage they are both shooting at squirrels. instead of steel. 

It's all fun and games until there's a nanner split on the line! 

7 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Capt,

..........Widder

Them protesters got a bad case of the big eyes when they looked through my driver side window. 

Here's a video of TN Williams cruising around Murfreesboro on a nice day.

I might add that this video was taken AFTER he was told his favorite DQ was closed for some remodeling.

Archived