SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday match.

Purly SASS # 57438

We will be having our 5th Saturday match this month. May 30th. 5 fun stages. Safty briefing at 10. We ask if possible have the correct change. We are still social distancing.  Some wear masks or bandanas.  Registration will be done early before the match by either emailing to TNMTNMARAUDERS@GMAIL.COM

On 5/25/2020 at 9:41 AM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

You will need 1 pistol knockdown bullet and 1 rifle knockdown bullet.

Dang Purly, giving away the match secrets right up front. Will they need only 2 bullets for the match? :P

Kajun

We will be following social distancing rules. Mask are optional. Some wear them and some dont. I would suggest that you bring your own water, drinks, and snacks.  Bring sanitizer for yourself, not sure if we have any left. Be prepared to enjoy the outdoors and your friends while maintaining your social distance. 

Safty briefing at 10.

The Payne's will be there! And, we're bringing 2 hot loads each, although sometimes we shoot two targets with one bullet when we feel good.

24 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Max, if you can get there early I'll clean your rifle for you.

You gonna use Widder’s special lube on Max’s 73? ;)

Kajun

42 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Smooth or crunchy?

Randy

I’m thinking crunchy 

Kajun

TRUE STORY:

Last week, I'm in my shop working on another fabulous Henry .22 rifle when my phone rings.

I got one of them phones that makes music to "Bad To The Bone".

Anyhow, I pick up the phone and guess WHO is calling me?    'The' Purly, hisowndangself.

He shares a couple greetings with me and then ask if I would ship him a jar of my special gun lube.....'Crunchy' style.

He says he's got a special friend and special occasion coming up soon and needs to get a fresh supply of 'Widder's

Crunchy Gun Lube and Hemoroid Rub'.    The Crunchy style really soothes the Hemi's.

I ask Purly if he was needing it for Gun Lube or Hemi problems and he said the latter because he

planning to shoot with a couple folks this weekend that are a pain in the butt.

I guess this confirms that Purly believe TN Williams is planning to be there..... :lol:

..........Widder

8 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I'll be there with sumpin' special fer the Krazy one.

Marie Laveau, a new shooter, just signed up to shoot with Krazy Cajun and Tennessee Williams . Expedite my lube order Widder.  

2 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Marie Laveau, a new shooter, just signed up to shoot with Krazy Cajun and Tennessee Williams . Expedite my lube order Widder.  

I may never shoot with you guys again! B)

5 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

You mean to tell me that ole TW and Marie Laveau are not the same people?  I'm thankin' ole TW is gonna show up in a skirt wif a ring in his nose!

Kajun

19 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Max, if you can get there early I'll clean your rifle for you.

I'll consider that. Meanwhile, I'll visit your gun cart when you're not looking, just like I always do.........

11 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

I'll consider that. Meanwhile, I'll visit your gun cart when you're not looking, just like I always do.........

Please visit it for me also.:D

1 minute ago, Ringer said:

Please visit it for me also.:D

Ringer, will do (wink wink).

3 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

You mean to tell me that ole TW and Marie Laveau are not the same people?  I'm thankin' ole TW is gonna show up in a skirt wif a ring in his nose!

Kajun

I'd hate fer you to get showed up by a feller wearing a dress! I've got something special brewing just for you. :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

You should bring that paddle. I think TW wants it.

If'n TW is wearing a skirt and gets a paddle or paddled.......:ph34r:

Kajun

11 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I wouldn't miss this match for anything. 

What about it Widder .

Just 10 minutes ago they had a 2.3 magnitude quake in East Tennessee. Must've been Widder shaking in his boots when he read your post. :D

Archived