SASS Wire Forum

What would happen if?????

Chicago kidd

Maybe I’m wrong but things seem to be getting worse as far as control is concerned ..Chicago won’t open up until mid June. And if there’s a second coming of the virus. I think then we will see marshal law in the streets. What happens to all the non essential businesses if they eliminated. Who decides the fate of all those workers who loose there jobs. A lot of non essential businesses interact with essentials. 

20 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Why, the libs would take over and we'd cease to exist as a democratic republic ,and we'd end up with a totally useless Constitution.

This, I think, has been the goal of some people for decades and some enemies of the republic are using the virus to capitalize.  

I strongly encourage everyone to find a copy of the book, "The Naked Communist."  It was written in the 1920s by an undercover FBI agent.  He infiltrated the American communist party, and then wrote a book outlining their plan to end representative government in the US and institute communism.  When you recall that it was published in the 1920s and then look at how many things on the list they have achieved, it is truly scary.

Don't give up your guns.  Ever.  For any reason.  

There's this nasty virus, we've identified it as coming from a specific area in a specific country. All travel from that area/country is banned. Ok.

We are instituting health checks at all ports of entry. Suspected cases are quarrantined. This is a really nasty bug. Ok.

We have XXX cases here, XXXX cases there, this is spreading rapidly, much faster and deadlier than the normal flu. We might have to shut the country down. Not ok.

The experts predict we could have at least 2.2 million dead if we don't shut down. Its a really, really, really bad bug. Holy crap!

How'm I doing so far?

After a month, some states shut down, some do not. Except for some specific locations, the numbers elsewhere aren't going up as fast or as much as anyone expects. More states shut down. By mid-april its obvious that this virus is a little different than the regular flu, might be a little deadlier but only to a small segment of the population. We're not seeing anything even remotely near the millions-cases millions dead. Not even. States institute stricter restrictions and many are now openly predicting this being the norm well into the summer. By the end of April/early May its obvious this is not nearly the threat they thought it was. The administration, namely the team the President has working on this 24/7 said as much. Blamed in part on faulty models, faulty data (the name china keeps coming up, LOL) and now they see that the curve has indeed been flattened, the healthcare system is no longer in danger of collapsing and in fact, through an effort from Corporate America, the Government and the military, the "crisis" is well in hand. The President reassures the Nation that his original month to "flatten the curve" has indeed worked its magic and here's a plan to get back to it.

It is now the end of May. Just a week & 1/2 until Memorial Day. The total cases keep going up because we are doing more testing. The deaths are falling in most areas except those who um, put COVID patients in amongst the most vulnerable of us for example, or places that shut down late and did NOTHING to stop the spread or never shut down or enacted sanitation proceedures for their mass transit system. Hospitalizations are down too. Yet, we see States across the US who are ramping up restrictions. cracking down and extending their timetable until well into the summer. Despite their State having positive numbers.

Am I on the right track so far?

Our Congress reluctantly passed a trillions of dollars worth of "relief" called the Cares Act a couple months ago. Included in this was about two trillion bucks worth of BS graft, pork and corruption. The vast bulk of the money went not to the American people, but to special interests. They thought this was such a good idea the House presented The Heroes Act. THREE TRILLION dollars. Much the same as the Cares Act. On steroids. Police in select States are jailing hairdressers, ticketing barbers, restaurant owners, beachgoers, people walking on the dang street, going to church....heck in Chicago they singled out one specific church, towed all the cars from their parking lots AND she surrounding neighborhoods. The governor of one State has told her citizens if they do not end their protests, the lockdowns will be extended. In fact, in about nine States those governors apparently have every intention of keeping their people locked away for at least another few months. While the rest of the Nation seems to be getting back to it cautiously.

It should be pretty effing obvious by now which "party" wants this to be political, wants to see America poorer and in ruins....over nothing. It probably never was all that. Conspiracy? Honest mistake? I think, a little of both got us to where we are today.

Moving forward, there will be court cases galore. Some lawyers are gonna make a bunch of money litigating all these lockdown tickets. The Supreme Court apparently has about ten 2A cases in their pipline and the "word on the street" is the Justices are not happy with the way some States are infringing on the People's civil rights...not just the second amendment,

My spidey sense says we're not quite through this but we ARE on the other side. For those of you still behind the wire, I feel for you and invite you to move to a Free State near you. Like the young lady who now works at my mechanic's shop. a Refugee from California, and couldn't stand the liberals anymore. If you can't do that, GET INVOLVED. Let your elected officials know what they are doing is wrong. Or right, depending on the case. You cannot sit idly by anymore. These people mean to have our Republic one way or another it would seem.

I have to tell you, the vast majority of people I have talked to these past weeks know its mostly BS. They're willing to accept a little inconvenience for the greater good but what is happening in some places...uh-uh, no way jose. They're not with that. And they won't.

We have to wait until September-November to see the result of all of this. You can expect much from the media in the way of misinformation, and you know the "second wave" is coming, be it real or not. They will use that to screw with the election. Its possible that by this time next year we will look back on this and see it as a rough patch, something more than it should have been but we're doing ok now. Or, we'll be looking at four more years of what we already went through because some of these people are not going to stop until they get their way. Those people, they have forgotten who they work for. Lets remind them loud and clear this November.

I still say if Trump loses in November this will blow over like a toot in the breeze.  I was concerned at first but not any longer.  Use common sense and you will be fine.

If you don’t have a good self-defense rifle And ammo, I’d say get some.

Cat Brules

Archived