SASS Wire Forum

New JEDI GF: Arkansas

Widder, SASS #59054

Congratulations ROY SACKETT,  JEDI GF #304 from Arkansas.

Roy is the current Arkansas state Champion Silver Senior GF.

He has RO status and........ he's been known to shoot a clean match with those blazing pistols in both hands..... ;)

Roy has also created a Power Point Tutorial for CAS scoring system which is being used by many clubs.

The CAS scoring system was created in Europe and ROY has created the PP tutorial to help new users.

With his permission, he has given me his email address to post in order for those interested in this app, they can

contact him directly.

Roy's email:  phyl.brinkley@sbcglobal.net

He will be glad to email the tutorial to those interested.

Again, Congratulations ROY.  A natural credit to the JEDI GF ranks and of course, a big credit to SASS and CAS.

P.S. - ROY, feel free to add any additional info you want to share about the Power Point tutorial because this is obvious

something A LOT of clubs could benefit.

..........Widder

Welcome and salute. Congratulations Jedi GF #304

I join my fellow Tennesseans in welcoming you to the ranks!!

Widder, thanks for those kind words. I am honored to be recognized as a JEDI GF. Yes I am happy to send my tutorial to anyone interested in the CAS Scoring app. We have found the app easy to use and Colbert provides exceptional support. 

Well deserved. Congratulations and welcome, Jedi Roy.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:51 AM, Roy Sackett said:

Widder, thanks for those kind words. I am honored to be recognized as a JEDI GF. Yes I am happy to send my tutorial to anyone interested in the CAS Scoring app. We have found the app easy to use and Colbert provides exceptional support. 

Congrats Roy! Hope to see you at fun fifth next weekend! Me and Dixie been away too long! 

BD

Welcome and congratulations!!! I shall give you a great big hug when we meet and this dadgum virus is behind us!

Big hugs!

Scarlett Darlin’

JEDI #251

On 5/19/2020 at 12:51 AM, Roy Sackett said:

Hi Roy

Congrats & also  I am interested in the scoring system.

My email is..badlandshq@bigpond.com.au                                                           ..Thanks

Archived