SASS Wire Forum

Follow the money

I really am thinking it’s time to bring back hanging. If not that then lynching. Either way is fine with me. 

I am shocked- shocked- to find that an Illinois governor might be corrupt!

16 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I really am thinking it’s time to bring back hanging. If not that then lynching. Either way is fine with me. 

Pat

Better yet, first they get...

d8130597651117f1d54ad5f9a56dbd09.thumb.jpg.ef04a1a2491da8325575ba4214455ec4.jpg

32 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I'm a proponent of the guillotine.  

It's inexpensive, simple to operate and it's easy to train operators,.  It is portable,  rugged,  and low maintenance.....and can be used many times in a very short period of time.  Even clean-up requires no more than a garden hose and truck load of bankers boxes.

1 minute ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

It's inexpensive, simple to operate and it's easy to train operators,.  It is portable,  rugged,  and low maintenance.....and can be used many times in a very short period of time.  Even clean-up requires no more than a garden hose and truck load of bankers boxes.

My method requires approximately 25’ of rope for around $20 and a nice tree. 

4 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

That would be cruel.   I would rather they just cut their head off......;)

..........Widder

It gets better. He closed all private gyms. But hotel gyms (rarely supervised) can be open.

He also has a financial interest in Hyatt Hotels.

Hmmm.

If you have access to Linkedin, look up Pritzker Private Capital.

Bought a lot of companies that are very busy now.

And the longer this goes on . . . .

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I am too...But I think a bucket of water is good and steel to put new edge if needed...I like a nice clean fast cut....

Texas Lizard

4 hours ago, Chantry said:

I am shocked- shocked- to find that an Illinois governor might be corrupt!

Oh now.... heck, it's been what, a dozen years since an Illinois governor went to prison?  :rolleyes:

But this guy's too rich to ever be found guilty of anything.  (Reported to be worth more than Trump)

10 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Like the guy getting beheaded will even notice.

Point well taken....More than happy to listen to their complaints afterward...

Texas Lizard

I have a feeling we will not here much....

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Oh now.... heck, it's been what, a dozen years since an Illinois governor went to prison?  :rolleyes:

But this guy's too rich to ever be found guilty of anything.  (Reported to be worth more than Trump)

CT sent a governor to jail in 2004 and he didn't learn his lesson and went back to jail again 5 years ago.

Yep, that's one hell-of-a-man you got that there.  As Slim Pickens would say. "That will that asshole think of next?"

He pissed-off the wife and me the other day. He was talking about covid numbers and had the gall to finish the statement with " and that doesn't count the number of people coming into Illinois from other states."

PEOPLE COMING INTO ILLINOIS!!! About 1/3 of the cars I see on the at gas stations and businesses here in Iowa are from Illinois. 

They weren't governors but do ya'll remember the "Daly" machine in Chicago??

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

They weren't governors but do ya'll remember the "Daly" machine in Chicago??

Governors? That would have been a lesser position.

9 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

It gets better. He closed all private gyms. But hotel gyms (rarely supervised) can be open.

He also has a financial interest in Hyatt Hotels.

Hmmm.

If you have access to Linkedin, look up Pritzker Private Capital.

Bought a lot of companies that are very busy now.

And the longer this goes on . . . .

What else would you expect from a guy who took the toilets out of his mansion, that's right, not just a house but a mansion, so he could avoid paying taxes on it because it was "uninhabitable?" And this was during the election, 

Now that Trump had Blago released from prison there is now room for another corrupt Illinois politician.....of course I prefer hanging him! :angry:

Did you ever hear of “Vlad, the Impaler“?

Cat Brules

For those that don't know Illinois Politics, the current Governor was hand picked for the job by the Illinois Speaker of the house, Michael Madigan and his daughter  was the attorney general until last year. Like the Daley machine of old, nothing happens without his hand in it as his party has a super majority in both houses of legislature. Anything he desires is rubber stamped by the current Governor and Illinois was shutdown a couple years ago as a test of who was in charge when we had a Republican Governor. The current governor claims all his holding are in a blind trust, but I think he is the one trying to blind us.

I kinda like the Self propelled Version , they carry their own Rifles and Cartridges and Can clean-up after themselves just toss the body in the Duce and a Half ,,,

and Mount-up ....And Bullets is still cheap when bought in bulk ....

Jabez Cowboy 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Cheatin Charlie said:

Settle down, Settle down!  I think he looks pretty clean for an Illinois politician! ;)

Isn't that kinda like saying you can pick up a turd on the clean end?

JHC :lol:

Archived