SDJ,

Great find, Thanks.

I need one of these for my collection!

2020_05_17_12_23_11.jpg.b67b1b5d538095bb6e96c3d986ae8401.jpg

42 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Nope.  That isn't an M50

M50 Ontos: The Forgotten Tank-killer | Defense Media Network

Top pic: no longer portable foxhole.

Bottom pic: ONTOS, the thing with a sting.  Knew a man who had been a driver of one of those contraptions.  He elected to stay aboard during a firing  of all six tubes and didn't close the hatch as instructed.  Fifty some years later he was still as deaf as a stone.

2 hours ago, Raylan said:

Got me one of those - but it's got three dollar signs and an idiot cluster.

divorceribbon.jpg

I've got one that has 4 dollar signs and the idiot cluster with a dumba$$ ribbon.

9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

0B1DC660-3FC1-4256-BF68-805E34DDE20E.jpeg.8022c062c80b998328ca9d11c60282bd.jpeg

No, I wouldn’t set foot in a Sub, but this is darned funny. :lol:

Dive to surface ratio was always1:1 for me.

The punch line from one of my buddies telling the story of running aground in a nuclear submarine off the coast of Miami, “ There are seven continents in this world, I’ve hit one of ‘em!”

I’m trying to refrain from posting as not to offend but saw something in pic....

So while I can’t say for certain, I got to name my new M1A2 maybe 20 years ago  while in the 3rd ACR at Carson.  If you notice the gun tube....it’s the name I picked...had to start with D....so “Dante’s Inferno” seemed fitting.  Would be something If that was it but I assure you I was not on the crew when that happened!  Can’t imagine anyone else picking that name....

8 hours ago, JD Lud said:

I’m trying to refrain from posting as not to offend but saw something in pic....

So while I can’t say for certain, I got to name my new M1A2 maybe 20 years ago  while in the 3rd ACR at Carson.  If you notice the gun tube....it’s the name I picked...had to start with D....so “Dante’s Inferno” seemed fitting.  Would be something If that was it but I assure you I was not on the crew when that happened!  Can’t imagine anyone else picking that name....

Pard, we were in 3rd ACR at the same time.  What squadron?

Archived