SASS Wire Forum

Let's put the government in charge of EVERYTHING!!!!

Let violent felons out of prison because of coronavirus, and this happens:  https://krdo.com/news/state-regional-news/2020/05/15/man-paroled-amid-coronavirus-concerns-charged-in-fatal-denver-shooting/

Good.  Now we have space to lock up business owners who don't follow arbitrarily dictated social distancing rules that have no basis in law.  

I will say that is one thing our governor got right. As I recall he released non-violent offenders within 90 days of their release date, and pretty much said those guilty of violent crimes, particularly sexual abuse crimes, need not apply.

I've always felt Half-Way houses etc. should be situated adjacent lawyers and Parole board members homes.

What better way to set an example of how to live and behave for the recently released?

I'll bet we'd see fewer parolees revert to their old ways as result of the good examples they would be exposed to every day.

21 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I've always felt Half-Way houses etc. should be situated adjacent lawyers and Parole board members homes.

What better way to set an example of how to live and behave for the recently released?

I'll bet we'd see fewer parolees revert to their old ways as result of the good examples they would be exposed to every day.

You clearly don't know the lawyers I know...

462199d1589759346-political-cartoons-coronamigov.jpg

On one hand, I think of the positive benefits of term limits and how much clearing the trash out of congress would benefit the U.S.

On the other hand, I look at some 'representatives' elected to congress, and wonder what they would try if they were in their last term and had absolutely no consequences to worry about in the next election.

2 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

Thats 4T he likes to dance around a little before gits serious.

kR

I like the Donald Duck dance where he really unwinds.. I told a man one time that I was going to do a DD dance on his desk.  He called Security.

As to the OP!!  Let's not and say we did!!!

3 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

One more who missed the obvious sarcasm dripping from the screen....

:):):)

NOPE!!  Not for a second!!  Just a little sarcasm of my own!!!

22 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I think you are holding back. Tell us what you really think.

If I told you what I really think it would melt the fillings out of your teeth, turn your hair snow white, and make you wet all over.

Archived