SASS Wire Forum

Covid death?

Who’da thunk it. Bureaucrats acting dishonestly. 

Each death “earns” the gov’t agency reporting the death $13,000 from the Federal Government, from what I understand. 

Something else that is quite underhanded is that government agencies that were in the red before CoVid 19 are now mixing those losses into their budgets as CoVid related losses.  

They did the same thing when my brother died in another Colorado County last month.

>We classify a death as confirmed when there was a case who had a positive SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) laboratory test and then died<

If someone had the virus, and then he died, it's a virus death?

So if someone with the virus got run over by a car it would be a virus death??

10 minutes ago, Alpo said:

>We classify a death as confirmed when there was a case who had a positive SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) laboratory test and then died<

If someone had the virus, and then he died, it's a virus death?

So if someone with the virus got run over by a car it would be a virus death??

Correct

A family friend whose mother died 8 days after my mother passed, called about verbiage on the death certificate. Both moms had been battling cancer that had been diagnosed as terminal for some time, both were required to have a covid test upon entry to the morgue. My mom was negative, her cause of death was listed as cardiac failure. My friends mom had cancer in several locations including lungs and breast tissue, Her covid test was positive. her cause of death was listed as respiratory failure with complications due to covid 19. Kicker is her doctor did not perform a test in January and she died within 2 days of his prediction date after being under his care and a terminal diagnosis for at least a year. As I understand it her death will be lumped into the “coronavirus” category. WTH!!?

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I thought it was $39,000 for a death.  $13,000 just to treat someone with COVID-19. 

Just think of how many people didn't die of liver failure,  brain tumor,  kidney failure,  lung cancer, and so on...  I'm wondering if they are counting aborted babies? 

I have a feeling there will be lots and lots of fraud investigations after a time regarding CoVid money from tax dollars...or maybe there won’t. 

5 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

I thought it was $39,000 for a death.  $13,000 just to treat someone with COVID-19. 

Just think of how many people didn't die of liver failure,  brain tumor,  kidney failure,  lung cancer, and so on...  I'm wondering if they are counting aborted babies? 

You are correct. I was partially correct. Here is a very interesting fact finding article by USA Today regarding this thing. 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

12 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have a feeling there will be lots and lots of fraud investigations after a time regarding CoVid money from tax dollars...or maybe there won’t. 

I tend to agree.

Happened to my ex-sister in law a month ago. She was in a wheelchair, stroke victim, lung infections, breathing problems, in and out of the hospital, rehab then home. This was going on for the last 4-5 years. She passed away a month ago and 3 days earlier was tested positive for Covid-19. They listed her as a covid death! She was dying before she got tested!!

As the saying goes she had one foot in the grave. 78 yrs old, 87 lbs. and couldn't get out of the wheelchair herself. Sad.:(

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Will be!  I have no doubt there has been fraud from the get-go.   All the horrible big numbers are coming from the most crime ridden, politically corrupt cities and states in the country. 

This pandemic will be over when all the sheep have been sheared. 

RIP to all who have lost people .

We are finding out how we treat our old folks with no $$$$'

12 days and counting for my takedown 10-22

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You are correct. I was partially correct. Here is a very interesting fact finding article by USA Today regarding this thing. 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Yep I heard this from some nurses I know that hospitals are getting paid to make covid19 claims......

Everyone is making money on this bull crap except you, me, us and small businesses. 

In Kentucky there are only 3 causes of death anymore. Gunshot, automobile accident, and covid 19. In Louisville at the rate it’s going, gunshot deaths will eventually pass covid 19 deaths. 

I recently saw a video (that I can no longer find ) in which some "official" was explaining that if they found so much as a single virus cell on the deceased it would be listed as a covid death. So if I was perfectly healthy, happened to shake hands with someone with the virus, then was immediately shot dead, I would be listed as a covid death if they found a single virus on me!!

We're not being told anywhere near the whole truth, and various political agendas are being forced on us.

3 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

I recently saw a video (that I can no longer find ) in which some "official" was explaining that if they found so much as a single virus cell on the deceased it would be listed as a covid death. So if I was perfectly healthy, happened to shake hands with someone with the virus, then was immediately shot dead, I would be listed as a covid death if they found a single virus on me!!

We're not being told anywhere near the whole truth, and various political agendas are being forced on us.

The political agenda is to keep Trump out of the White House for 4 more years.

And here we go:

Colorado has made a stunning and significant change to the way it counts COVID-19 deaths that reduced the statewide figure from more than 1,000 to 878, according to a report. The change came after Colorado’s Department of Public Health admitted that its COVID-19 death toll was counting those who tested positive for the coronavirus but had died of other causes, Fox 31 Denver reported late Friday.The department now says 1,150 Coloradoans who died had COVID-19 but only 878 of those deaths were “due to” COVID-19.

Archived