SASS Wire Forum

Any Wisconsin Wild Westers here?

NO. But I hear there were 3 cattle drives, 4 silver mine claims were staked, and a wagon train left the state for Oregon. ;)

It’s my understanding that there were a fair number of packed bars after the ruling,  including the one in Platteville that went viral. We’ll see if there is a big spike in cases in couple of weeks. The County I live in, Rock, is continuing the safer at home order until May 26th, I’m fine with that.

Bars were packed in Shawano (Shawano County, WI) Wed prior to the Gov's reopening. No masks or social distancing were apparent in pics posted on social media. Sheriff said he will not arrest anyone for excersing their rights. I am also waiting to see when, not if, the virus starts spiking. I understand people's frustrations of being under the safer at home rule but I think it is too early for opening the state. Especially since the adjoining county is still seeing cases climb in the meat packing plants. Lots of workers there commute to other adjoining counties going to and from work, guess what they may be carrying back and forth.

Archived