SASS Wire Forum

T-TOWN SHOOT OUT 2020

Bulldog Brown

Hope you can make Grizz, would be Great to shoot with you again. Don't think we can make your shoot this year, but Miss Connie says next year. Bulldog

OK  Dawg has done it again, saw the stages for T-Town . IT WILL BE FUN !!!!!!!!!!! Best be getting those sign-me-up-sheets into JW. Don't want to miss this shoot. Bulldog

I know it is extra work, but you might list the names of folks coming.  Might provide an incentive to get more Nebraska folks to come down when they see their friends are coming.  Just a thought.  You all put on a great event and those that don't come out are missing out.

7 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Thanks Parson, I will pass this along to JW and see what we can do.  Bulldog  (Red Rider)

"Red Rider"  ;);)

14 hours ago, High Plains Hud SASS#64232 said:

Application goes in mail tommorrow!

Looking forward to seeing you again, my friend!

Ok Cowboys and Cowgirls just got a note from JW asking all if your going to come  to attend T-Town Shoot-out to have your sign-me-up-sheets turned in by Aug. 1st. Y'all don't want to miss this shoot. Hope to see you all there. Bulldog

18 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Hope I can make it.  Made some special Stirrup Trouble butt kicking ammo.. :P

So, maybe you aren't yellow after all... :)

Be good to shoot with you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a note to say thanks to Bulldog Brown (aka Red Rider), JW and Top for a wonderful two day.  K-lyn and I enjoyed the company and the shoot.  Thanks!

Absolutely one of the most enjoyable shoots Ive been too.  Perfect mix of speed and challenging stages. Great food, Posse 1 was something else. My stomach is sore from laughing! Weather was perfect considering middle August. Thanks JW and all who had a part in T-town. Cant wait till next year!!

15 hours ago, The Verdigris Kid said:

I also enjoyed the weekend. I had a blast and being on the posse with the Nebraska shooters I got to meet many more good people that put up with and helped out this relatively new shooter.

I enjoyed shooting with you. It was a great weekend. I really needed to get away from the four walls and doctors for a few days

Archived